Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cj_leonine
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 2070

    #61
    Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

    I don't think anyone is really trying to commit to this. Sorry man. Dethklok pack sounds cool but yea.
    Status: Innactive Onehander

    Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

    Comment

    • RB_Mapleleaf2102
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2007
      • 168

      #62
      Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

      Yeah, for sum reason I can't get my simfiles to work, the just freeze up my computer, I had to by a new one, sorry, man.

      Comment

      • ShAiOnEi
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1110

        #63
        Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

        wow this pack is a piece of failing ****, thanks guys.
        I love my son Auron

        Epic thread killer

        Comment

        • stargroup
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 974

          #64
          Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

          not really entirely your fault

          this is a potentially good pack, but it would need a LOT of organization, testing, and time since these songs are EXTREMELY difficult to step well

          and dude, you're posting this on ffr, where 99% of the people are retarded noobies who can't even step a generic piece of electronic dump correctly, so how do you expect them to step complex and progressive metals?
          (´・ω・`)

          Comment

          • giganutsauce
            Banned
            • Jan 2008
            • 761

            #65
            Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

            I take that offensively >=(

            I could step it correctly... I think. But, I have no taste for progressive metal XD

            Comment

            • Nightfirecat
              ...back from the dead.
              • Nov 2006
              • 3213

              #66
              Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

              I'm working on a The Path that I Chose file... I'd be willing to donate it here if this pack gets going.

              BTW: I'll check out the other songs, but it'll be a while 'till I get this one finished, cuz of all the BPM changes.

              EDIT: None of those download links work. After I put in the code and wait 6 seconds, it leads to a page that won't display. Tried for all of the links.
              Last edited by Nightfirecat; 01-16-2008, 08:18 PM.


              [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

              AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
              Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
              Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

              2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
              1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

              Comment

              • ShAiOnEi
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1110

                #67
                Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                Originally posted by Nightfirecat
                I'm working on a The Path that I Chose file... I'd be willing to donate it here if this pack gets going.

                BTW: I'll check out the other songs, but it'll be a while 'till I get this one finished, cuz of all the BPM changes.

                EDIT: None of those download links work. After I put in the code and wait 6 seconds, it leads to a page that won't display. Tried for all of the links.
                I'll give you the file personally, also I am trashing this project and starting a death metal simfile thread, If you want you can bring the file over to that thread because this is obviously not going far.

                I understand these downloads do not work if you want I can relocate these files to another host?
                Last edited by ShAiOnEi; 01-16-2008, 08:39 PM.
                I love my son Auron

                Epic thread killer

                Comment

                • stargroup
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 974

                  #68
                  Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                  Originally posted by giganutsauce
                  I take that offensively >=(

                  I could step it correctly... I think. But, I have no taste for progressive metal XD
                  I don't mean to prejudge anyone, but I'm 97% sure that if you tried to step a progressive metal file it'll turn out pretty crappy

                  edit: ok what the f*cK I said something retarded
                  Last edited by stargroup; 01-17-2008, 02:43 PM.
                  (´・ω・`)

                  Comment

                  • Nightfirecat
                    ...back from the dead.
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3213

                    #69
                    Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                    Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                    I'll give you the file personally, also I am trashing this project and starting a death metal simfile thread, If you want you can bring the file over to that thread because this is obviously not going far.

                    I understand these downloads do not work if you want I can relocate these files to another host?
                    Kinda noticed. Posted in there too.


                    [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                    AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                    Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                    Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                    2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                    1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                    Comment

                    • giganutsauce
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 761

                      #70
                      Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                      Originally posted by stargroup
                      I don't mean to prejudge anyone, but I'm 97% sure that if you tried to step a progressive metal file it'll turn out pretty crappy

                      edit: ok what the f*cK I said something retarded
                      oh hai I'm torrent =/

                      Comment

                      Working...