Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mapleleaf2102
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 79

    #46
    Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

    Hey, I like the song Desert Rain by Iced Earth. Put me up for that song.
    Tokens: 36
    Skill Tokens: 27
    Hand-type: 2-handed (3 fingered)
    Best AAA: Horizon (X2.0 Mod)
    Best FC: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star v2 (not sure if that's what it's called?)
    Favorite Song: Gaussain Blur
    Hardest Song Passed: Caprice


    One of the Best simfiles ever:

    Comment

    • ShAiOnEi
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1110

      #47
      Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

      Originally posted by Mapleleaf2102
      Hey, I like the song Desert Rain by Iced Earth. Put me up for that song.
      Great ^_^, it's done!
      I love my son Auron

      Epic thread killer

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #48
        Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

        I'll take care of any graphics (if you want) =O

        I mean, if they're any good, I'm not the best, but whatever.. I kinda want to help.. >__>
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • ShAiOnEi
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1110

          #49
          Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

          Umm we need more simfile artists and wtf with all the rest of my creators? did you guys just give up and quit?!?!
          I love my son Auron

          Epic thread killer

          Comment

          • D.J. Cristo
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 246

            #50
            Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

            Dude, I'm sooooo freakin sorry! I've just been completely consumed by schoolwork lately! D= You're files are well uin the works though, so I should be able to complete both of them by the weekend when things start to die down.
            Last edited by D.J. Cristo; 11-15-2007, 12:21 PM.
            "There are two kinds of people in this world: Right handed people and wrong handed people."

            -Me

            INDEX REPRESENT...BITCH




            sigpic <=== Proud recipient of the "FFR Master's Degree." ("roflpwnt")

            Ricky-I never got my Faygo, God damnit! XD

            Comment

            • ShAiOnEi
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1110

              #51
              Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

              Originally posted by D.J. Cristo
              Dude, I'm sooooo freakin sorry! I've just been completely consumed by schoolwork lately! D= You're files are well uin the works though, so I should be able to complete both of them by the weekend when things start to die down.
              Alright it's cool as long as you are working on something, take your time it's not like this pack will be finished anytime soon considering no one else has submitted a single file yet 8\.
              I love my son Auron

              Epic thread killer

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #52
                Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                Btw, i sent a message to Iced Earth for permission, hopefully we can get them =D
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #53
                  Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                  Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                  Alright it's cool as long as you are working on something, take your time it's not like this pack will be finished anytime soon considering no one else has submitted a single file yet 8\.
                  hey shny icd rth iz tru mtl

                  Comment

                  • Cj_leonine
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2070

                    #54
                    Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                    Alright my file is almost done. Goddamn Finals right now. Kinda taking longer than I had planned for such an easy file.
                    Status: Innactive Onehander

                    Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                    Comment

                    • leadafro
                      Tykeem Ultimatum
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 975

                      #55
                      Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                      sorry been busy.I'll get to it.
                      I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                      Comment

                      • D.J. Cristo
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 246

                        #56
                        Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                        Heyyy, I got some bad news for ya... real bad. =/ Thanks to a mishap with stepmania, in which my program folder mysteriously vanished (yes, I checked everywhere. It's GONE!) I've had to reinstall the program and every single one of my files has been deleted. It really pisses me off... I was so close to having everything finished! I even had a couple bonus files made for ya to make up for the exceedingly long wait you had to endure. But, now, it's all gone. You'd might as well just take me off the list, unless you really want me to start everything from scratch again, which I could still do.
                        "There are two kinds of people in this world: Right handed people and wrong handed people."

                        -Me

                        INDEX REPRESENT...BITCH




                        sigpic <=== Proud recipient of the "FFR Master's Degree." ("roflpwnt")

                        Ricky-I never got my Faygo, God damnit! XD

                        Comment

                        • Cj_leonine
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2070

                          #57
                          Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                          Okay. Duncan Hills coffee Jingle is done. I was gonna make a hard file and an oni file but I just made oni.

                          =(

                          Too lazy to go back and make a hard one.

                          But by time you read this it should be uploaded onto FFR and available to download from my profile.
                          Status: Innactive Onehander

                          Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                          Comment

                          • ShAiOnEi
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1110

                            #58
                            Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                            Alrrright just keep up with your work everything should come together sooner or later..I suppose. Don't stop keep it up I have faith in you guys.
                            I love my son Auron

                            Epic thread killer

                            Comment

                            • Cj_leonine
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2070

                              #59
                              Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                              you should add this song to the pack. Note that I don't have the song but if you know where to find it, it would make an epic file.




                              Comment says this song could open up a gate to hell.
                              XD
                              Status: Innactive Onehander

                              Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                              Comment

                              • ShAiOnEi
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1110

                                #60
                                Re: Iced Earth Metal Pack(This has very good potential)

                                Hmm...I have an idea, scrap this project and lets see uh dethklok mega pack? what do you think?
                                I love my son Auron

                                Epic thread killer

                                Comment

                                Working...