Head over to the FFR Batch Forum for all the details on how you can get your file into the game. The Artist Permissions forum section will help you find out if FFR has permission to use the song your file goes with.
k I'm about to leave so I'll just do my favorite of the ones I played and give a brief summary for the rest
Remember December: Oni was very well done. The 16ths at the beginning were pretty obviously done correctly, Ducky :P One thing: the first time the vocals go, when there are triplets ending in jumps that go to claps, sometimes the claps will play out a few 8th notes, and you keep putting jumps to every quarter note.
edit wasn't very hardest or you wasted with hardest, or very broken finger or anything. 96 mill AA first try.
uh let's see
Captain Jack was too boring
the new one with the banner similar to iwishyoucouldtalk was kind of cool but too easy
basically same with the rest of them
summary: better song selection, but obviously you know what you're doing so gj
Thanks. The claps actually went to 16th notes too, which I stepped in the edit, although I could probably do just the 8th claps in the oni as well. I'll look at it later. Song selection does seem to be my weak point...
PS your sig's pretty cool lol
Anyway gonna go step Chaos Angel Act. 3 *dashes off*
Comment