The Official Names of Every Double and Triple

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kashazu
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 291

    #16
    Re: The Official Names of Every Double and Triple

    The thing is none of theseis absolutely definite.<v, v^, ^> is actually a good pattern for transition, the same for v>, v^, <^. However, for a more consistent feel, if it's the exact same sound repeating iself, the exact same double or triple should be repeated.

    < >
    < >
    < >
    I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

    Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #17
      Re: The Official Names of Every Double and Triple

      yeah because all of this is absolutely 100% serious

      Comment

      • Kil-
        Banned
        • Nov 2004
        • 567

        #18
        Re: The Official Names of Every Double and Triple

        If you have information on Nu Doubles email me at kilgamesh@gmail.com

        Comment

        • Kil-
          Banned
          • Nov 2004
          • 567

          #19
          Re: The Official Names of Every Double and Triple

          someone sent me some erroneous information on nu doubles so i reverted the entry

          Comment

          • hi19hi19
            lol happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 12194

            #20
            Re: The Official Names of Every Double and Triple

            Most worthy bump in the history of the internets

            EDIT- I learned something from reading it too omg Snare double is not a transitive pattern, that's what I've been doing wrong all these years.
            Last edited by hi19hi19; 04-22-2007, 05:00 PM.


            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #21
              Re: The Official Names of Every Double and Triple

              I am very thankful for all of this knowledge that has been presented to me.

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #22
                Re: The Official Names of Every Double and Triple

                i've been consulting this thread for my simfiles since stepmania 3.0final

                Comment

                • chxu
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2023
                  • 3

                  #23
                  Re: The Official Names of Every Double and Triple

                  Thank you Kil for this valuable info. I will use it in my future simfiling endeavors.

                  Comment

                  Working...