My Sims (Originals and Re-Edits)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MagnaTrick
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 24

    #16
    and...??

    Download my metal sims!!!
    are really goods!!!

    Comment

    • Kamunt
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 372

      #17
      Let's all play "Make Fun of the Foreign Guy's English". Days of fun are waiting to be had. I'll download one a bit later and see if they really are as bad as everyone else makes them out to be.
      Professional Dubstep Hater

      Last edited by Omeganitros : Today at 01:46 AM. Reason: What the hell were you thinking?

      Comment

      • Zuke
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 173

        #18
        The only worse simfile "artist" I can think of is sente3, but by all means, please post your opinion here after your evaluation. We will all be happy to say, "I told you so."

        Comment

        • MagnaTrick
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 24

          #19
          hmhmhm guys...please don't rate if you don't put a constructive comment.
          personaly i don't like a lot of stepmakers but i don't rate it and do put any bad comments...please...ok...

          if you don't like my sims don't downloads its!

          Comment

          • PROTOMANX88
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 10

            #20
            horrible just horrible /quit please

            Comment

            • flippusmn
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 151

              #21
              ive seen worse but they are bad. get some cooler songs as well, or make your own. hmm
              Parkour is my Busines, and Busines is good.
              Go to Urbanfreeflow.com and check out my friends and family (not like that but..

              Comment

              • backslash1
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 1

                #22

                This is really a surprise for me. I have downloaded thousands of simfiles, including songs from all the top artists. I have been playing for a LONG time, but i never really checked the forums until now. Now I am very very surprised to see that everyone seems to hate MagnaTrick's simfiles. I have a ton of them, and I love them all. I think they are really well done, and this is coming from someone who has played many many many songs. Anyway, maybe I just have no taste, but maybe I'm just the only one who understands the way he interperets music.

                Magna, you rock! Keep up the good work!

                Comment

                • MagnaTrick
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 24

                  #23
                  Originally posted by backslash1

                  This is really a surprise for me. I have downloaded thousands of simfiles, including songs from all the top artists. I have been playing for a LONG time, but i never really checked the forums until now. Now I am very very surprised to see that everyone seems to hate MagnaTrick's simfiles. I have a ton of them, and I love them all. I think they are really well done, and this is coming from someone who has played many many many songs. Anyway, maybe I just have no taste, but maybe I'm just the only one who understands the way he interperets music.

                  Magna, you rock! Keep up the good work!
                  Ohh thanks. its a one of this "perfect's simfiles makers" who say to me anythibg good. Thanks a lot Backslash1.
                  You know who is good men!

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #24
                    I know who is good men.

                    Comment

                    • Moogy
                      嗚呼
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 10303

                      #25
                      nvlm jr.
                      Plz visit my blog

                      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                      Comment

                      • onreload
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 79

                        #26
                        Magna...

                        voy a tratar hablar espanol contigo...se me olvidaron muchas de las palabras, pero, puedo dar una mensaje....

                        lo siento, pero, la mayoria de las personas aqui no les gustan tus canciones...creen que tu no debes hacer 'edits' de canciones que ya son populares...tambien hay problemas con tu 'synching' (syncronizacion? yo no se como se dice 'sync' en espanol)

                        si te interesa, puedo traduzcar lo que dicen para ti.

                        Comment

                        • MagnaTrick
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 24

                          #27
                          a ya ok gracias por traducir pero diles lo sgte.:

                          Miren si es verdad k antiguamente mis primeros edits (los de bemanistyle con el usuario de magna trick) en realidad estaban mal sincronizados (sync) pero ahora los ultimos estan muy bien sicronizados...

                          ademas k kizas a ellos no le gustan por k kizas son muy dificiles para ellos, pero para mi son muy faciles.

                          Beuno eso ojala se den cuenta de la calidad de mis ultimos edits y dense cuenta k yo no hago edits por competencia si no por K ME GUSTA, POR DIVERSION y POR AMOR AL SM.

                          Eso po! Xaus!

                          Comment

                          • onreload
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 79

                            #28
                            the basic gist of that is...

                            intially under the alias 'magna trick' on BMS, his old edits were badly synched, but now the final ones are synched very well...

                            then i think he says (hope this is right, magna...) they're too hard for you guys but for him they're easy...not sure what he means there...

                            ultimately he makes edits 'cause he likes 'em, they're fun, and he loves stepmania...not for competition so he doens't like people judging them in comparison to other edits and stuff.

                            yeah.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #29
                              Originally posted by onreload
                              they're too hard for you guys but for him they're easy...not sure what he means there...
                              holy shit if he said that that's damn hilarious hahahahahaha

                              edit: holy shit I just babelfish'd it he actually did say that hahahahahaha

                              hahahahahahahahahaha

                              Comment

                              • MagnaTrick
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 24

                                #30
                                Diles por Onreload lo siguiente:

                                Ustedes los Stepmakers k suelen aparecer en los KBMP suelen criticar mucho los demas tipos de edits, por ejemplo los mios ya k son muy diferentes en comparacion kon las suyas...

                                Eso pasa no se si por envidia o porque no se les ocurre komo poder editar sus edits de otra forma...

                                por ejemplo danceguy suele hacer sus edits ultra faciles y kon flechas de 32 en un momento en k el ritmo jamas fue asi...

                                =) eso fue mi critica constructiva!

                                Comment

                                Working...