Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zaghurim
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2005
    • 3664

    #286
    Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

    Mooned Incects heavy is probably AAA'able index since I got a low AA on it.
    Oni is AA'able maybe? It's not index friendly at all in any case.

    Comment

    • sjoecool1991
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 2302

      #287
      Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

      Your spread right? I dont mind your files being for spread, they are still the work of a genious.

      Comment

      • Zaghurim
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2005
        • 3664

        #288
        Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

        I'm spread. I still like most of these files on index, though. Jumps are fun on index, the only thing I think is gay on index is crossovers at high speeds, but that's because I blow my dads nutsack at the style

        Comment

        • sjoecool1991
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 2302

          #289
          Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

          I have a certain way of doing crossovers, I can do them near as fast as my stream speed. I dont lift my finger at all, I slide it from on key to the other. Otherwise I would never be able to FC Blurk's Hydrocity Zone.

          Comment

          • Tonberry_Kid
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 3408

            #290
            Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

            Why can't I get Plastic Mind???
            UNLEASH THE DRAGON
            Originally posted by mead1
            My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

            Comment

            • T0rajir0u
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 2946

              #291
              Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

              it's too insane
              hehe

              Comment

              • Tonberry_Kid
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 3408

                #292
                Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                So??? I WANT IT!!!
                UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                Originally posted by mead1
                My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                Comment

                • dascookieman
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 3248

                  #293
                  Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                  You need to go insane

                  Comment

                  • sjoecool1991
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2302

                    #294
                    Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                    No...you need to DO insane.
                    I want to re-register at ODI just for some of Zaghs sims.


                    Edit: what happened to Zagh? It says hes banned underneath his name.
                    ODI is awesome, I am just a stupid overreactor. The sims.............I want.
                    Last edited by sjoecool1991; 08-6-2006, 11:02 AM.

                    Comment

                    • Necros140606
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1088

                      #295
                      Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                      the mooned insects is a very very good simfile, the holds and the jacks fits very well the song.
                      extremely high music simulation

                      Comment

                      • hiyu64
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 139

                        #296
                        Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                        Bump for sexy filez


                        AAA's: 24
                        Favorite Songs:
                        1)Lawn Wake IV
                        2)For FFR
                        3)Silence(880 combo currently >.<)
                        StepMania Config: <V86 C550 note

                        Comment

                        • Yesssss
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 2522

                          #297
                          Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                          Zaghurim has released four files since. This topic is outdated. Go to ODI.
                          YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                          Comment

                          • Kevin_18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 680

                            #298
                            Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                            Sorry, but what is ODI exactly?

                            Comment

                            • Yesssss
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 2522

                              #299
                              Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                              jerry69 สล็อตเว็บตรง 2026 ที่มาพร้อมระบบทันสมัย เล่นง่าย และตอบโจทย์ผู้เล่นทุกสไตล์ รองรับการเล่นผ่านมือถือและคอมพิวเตอร์ทุกระบบ
                              YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                              Comment

                              • Snapps
                                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 5650

                                #300
                                Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                                dont join

                                Comment

                                Working...