Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T0rajir0u
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 2946

    #241
    Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    T0rajir0u, is that at all the one you had me QC? What Zag said seems to match up well with what I thought of it.
    Well, I improved it a little... not much though. I added a heavy, and the oni is slightly less gay than it was when I sent it to you. And yeah, I figured the input would be similar. I'll see what I can do with it before I give up and start stepping Satch Boogie =X

    Originally posted by Zaghurim
    EDIT2: If you want me to be even more serious, I can't really fault the file except the patterns and what you chose to follow are really homo and makes it more of a chore to play than something that I'd normally enjoy. Logically speaking, most people are going to find it a chore to play. The stupid IDM whores might like it.
    Yeah, after I actually played it for awhile I realized it's not fun. =(
    hehe

    Comment

    • dascookieman
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2006
      • 3248

      #242
      Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

      Satch Boogie is such an awesome song btw, DO NOT FAIL ME

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #243
        Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

        Satch Boogie rules haha

        Love Tropicana was so fun <3 plus freeze overdose

        yay

        Comment

        • Zaghurim
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2005
          • 3664

          #244
          Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

          yah it's weird and cool vote 10/10 gogo

          Comment

          • T0rajir0u
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 2946

            #245
            Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

            Originally posted by dascookieman
            Satch Boogie is such an awesome song btw, DO NOT FAIL ME
            ok brb filling sim with 24th stream
            hehe

            Comment

            • Bursurk_Lurk
              Banned
              • Sep 2005
              • 2360

              #246
              Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

              gigabump because this wapanese ****** needs to finish scerenteltenen and Lightaway

              Comment

              • dascookieman
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2006
                • 3248

                #247
                Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                I approve

                Comment

                • Snowcrafta
                  V's beta-male entourage
                  • May 2005
                  • 2873

                  #248
                  Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                  Red Fraction

                  Comment

                  • white_boy
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 1629

                    #249
                    Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                    everyone download love tropicana


                    Originally posted by businessman07
                    white boy is my *****
                    Proud to be businessman07's *****.

                    Comment

                    • tsutter
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 2371

                      #250
                      Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                      love tropicana is the best thing ever

                      also

                      red fraction
                      [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

                      Comment

                      • Zaghurim
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 3664

                        #251
                        Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                        Originally posted by Bursurk_Lurk
                        gigabump because this wapanese ****** needs to finish scerenteltenen and Lightaway
                        I will. I'm going to finish both in a while.

                        Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                        Red Fraction
                        Yes, that too.

                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        everyone download love tropicana
                        Listen to this man.

                        Comment

                        • Zaghurim
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 3664

                          #252
                          Re: Zaghurim sims - Excel's Theme

                          Originally posted by Zaghurim
                          Strider's Def Jam

                          banner took me 30 years to make
                          click link for naked chicks and/or description

                          Comment

                          • IamMe241016
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 237

                            #253
                            Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                            This Sim Is Gay Lol

                            I Owned It In One Secnd

                            Comment

                            • Bursurk_Lurk
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 2360

                              #254
                              Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                              Originally posted by Zaghurim
                              I will. I'm going to finish both in a while.


                              Yes, that too.


                              Listen to this man.
                              wtf r u talking about man

                              just finish the sims lol

                              Comment

                              • Zaghurim
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 3664

                                #255
                                Re: Zaghurim sims - Kokoro no Chizu

                                go away

                                Comment

                                Working...