What was the hardest song you've AA'd??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • m1racle
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 265

    #16
    Because nobody else can do it or ever will be able to do it, AA on TM5's OMEGA on 1x flat.
    i could probably FC it now with some work, got some nice score with under 10 CB first try in like 3 months the other day.

    Comment

    • biedenweg
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 7

      #17
      Personal best would have to be...

      Nightwish - Wanderlust
      Music Rate/Speed - 1.3x
      Note

      Comment

      • vince511
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 368

        #18
        Just AA'd FuriFuri for the first time yesterday, I'll go with that.
        I\'m like an idea machine.
        Feed me a taco and I come up with a good idea.

        Comment

        • Hr2
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 2350

          #19
          Gaussian blur v2v2

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #20
            Hardest I've AA'd....that's a tough question.

            Salieri Strikes Back or Juggernaut, I don't know which one is harder.

            Comment

            • Bahamut-X
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2004
              • 3399

              #21
              Prolly Nemesis.

              Comment

              • OmegaTheRed
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 35

                #22
                friggin, use your feet people. Lmfao Sakura (heavy) I SUCK lol

                Comment

                • Hr2
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 2350

                  #23
                  This isn't a board about using your feet, its about simfiles.

                  Comment

                  Working...