If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, read this

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tnyhwk900
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4106

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, read this

    Why would anyone want to make a fotbb sim

    Comment

    • YungYung
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 810

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, read

      Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
      Fusi0n, I don't know if you remember, but I recall saying stay the $*%# off my topics and go be a dick elsewhere. kthxbai
      You have no authority over where fusi0n wishes to post XD It's called a public forum, buddy.
      clairmai lol hvam lol

      Comment

      • Kamunt
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 372

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, read

        Originally posted by plasmix
        But I want to pass.
        Professional Dubstep Hater

        Last edited by Omeganitros : Today at 01:46 AM. Reason: What the hell were you thinking?

        Comment

        • Spazzbite
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 2181

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, r

          Kamunt, you haven't been around long enough to fully understand the picture.

          Oh, and Tonberry, you have to realize that there's more than one mp3 of Flight of the Bumblebee out there, and I'm 100% sure that not all of them are the same BPM, so posting the BPM is pretty much useless.

          Originally posted by Quicker
          shades don't break unless you break them.

          Comment

          • Kamunt
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 372

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, r

            Ah, inside joke. I see.
            Professional Dubstep Hater

            Last edited by Omeganitros : Today at 01:46 AM. Reason: What the hell were you thinking?

            Comment

            • Tonberry_Kid
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 3408

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, r

              Well, with the 3 FOTBB songs I have, the average speed is around 100-120 bpm. I just saw like a few FOTBB sims with like 380-560 bpm so, ya lol.
              UNLEASH THE DRAGON
              Originally posted by mead1
              My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

              Comment

              • Omegix
                free tsutter
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2004
                • 883

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, r

                THIS THREAD IS FUCKING STUPID.

                Comment

                • Tonberry_Kid
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 3408

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, r

                  Then don't post in it. You just wasted your life taking the time to express an opinion that only a few people would really care to read.
                  UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                  Originally posted by mead1
                  My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                  Comment

                  • Moogy
                    嗚呼
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 10303

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, r

                    The BPM of Bee by Banya is 862.267292658. Banya told me on AIM.
                    Plz visit my blog

                    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                    Comment

                    • StarmanSuper568
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 820

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB sim, r

                      LMFAO. I'm going step it now, then.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB si

                        Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
                        You just wasted your life taking the time to express an opinion that only a few people would really care to read.
                        OMEGIX HAS NOW WASTED HIS LIFE 4EVER

                        Comment

                        • tnyhwk900
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4106

                          #27
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTBB si

                          Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
                          You just wasted your life taking the time to express an opinion that only a few people would really care to read.
                          You did that by making this thread. Hypocrite.

                          Comment

                          • Tonberry_Kid
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 3408

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTB

                            Actually, I could give a rat's ass about what people really think of in this thread. For once I brought knowledge to you people, yet you shun it away like it was HIV.
                            UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                            Originally posted by mead1
                            My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                            Comment

                            • Spazzbite
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 2181

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTB

                              Um, what knowledge? We could have easily just used a BPM finder if we wanted the right BPM.

                              Originally posted by Quicker
                              shades don't break unless you break them.

                              Comment

                              • Snapps
                                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 5650

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: If you are going to make an FOTB

                                From what I hear, times2bpm works wonders.

                                Comment

                                Working...