hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    I have witnessed history like 30 seconds after it happened
    Last edited by ToonE156; 09-10-2021, 08:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • PixlSM
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    no way its real

    Leave a comment:


  • DeciBel1231
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    Originally posted by Bobini
    Omg, I'm gonna return to 4k for a bit just to experience this.
    same lol

    Leave a comment:


  • -paexaea-
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    history right here

    Leave a comment:


  • XelNya
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    p a q

    in all seriousness I'm pretty hyped, even if I can't play many of 'em rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • Lucien0001
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    P A Q

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    Ah there's the error. "Clash on the Big Brige" banner tee hee
    Too minor to bother patching but there's always one fuckup >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • samurai7694
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    HYPE

    Leave a comment:


  • Coolboyrulez0
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    Holy shit!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • foxfire667
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    Oh my god it's finally out! I can't wait to play through this!

    Leave a comment:


  • poco0317
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    cool

    Leave a comment:


  • LeiN-
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    nani the fuck

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    This shit literally has everyone on FFR now holy shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobini
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    Omg, I'm gonna return to 4k for a bit just to experience this.

    Leave a comment:


  • .Gazelle.
    replied
    Re: hi19hi19 Pack 6 - Long Have We Waited RELEASED

    broth momento

    Leave a comment:

Working...