The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • macgravel
    Resident Poopbutt
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 2405

    #1111
    Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

    Battle! (Legendary Pokemon) (hi19hi19) - Brutal. The BPM changes were really cool. Solid file. Yes

    Cheetahmen Main Theme Trap Remix (hi19hi19) - I don't know how I feel about this. The song is hilarious, because come on, cheetamen and trap? Awesome, haha. The chart itself isn't bad, by any means but it feels a little lackluster, I guess?... It's a maybe for now

    Final Battle! (Rival) (hi19hi19) - Really fun chart to a classic song! No complaints Yes

    Fire Volcano (hi19hi19) - You're in a bit of a Pokemon kick, huh? Definitely never expected to see a Pokemon Snap song, haha. The jacks are a lot of fun! Yup!

    Med Sci 1 Epic Rock Cover (hi19hi19) - Guitar Hero: Stepmania Edition. I do like the jack usage, makes for an interesting file, haha. Nothing to really complain about. Yes

    Spray (hi19hi19) - A rather easy file, but it flows well and is really enjoyable. Yes

    Steel Massimo (Tim) - Hmmm... This feels a little too hectic. You've got some notes going to nothing, some sounds are missed, and the consistency on what you're following is a little jarring. You're also really missing out on some neat opportunites for mini jacks. With some changes I could see this file easily getting accepted. If you'd like some exact measures and stuff, let me know. I can help you here, on Skype or through PMs. No for now

    Super Smash Bros Melee Theme 8 Bit (hi19hi19) - Fun little file. No complaints. Yup
    Last edited by macgravel; 06-6-2016, 10:38 PM.

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #1112
      Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

      I'm not going to lie I stepped the Cheetahmen theme for the memes, not for the value of the chart. Update me on when/if "maybe" changes because I have a home for it in one of my own packs for sure. I realize it doesn't quite fit the VGMP aesthetic like the other 15 files I sent.


      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #1113
        Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

        Just wanted to say that I haven't been able to step recently (for those not playing TWG, I'm currently in Switzerland at CERN for a seminar). I just find a small pile of songs I might want to step.
        Cedo and mac, I think that the best way of proceeding for our collabs is that we start a chart, and if we're unable to finish it, send it to the other party (otherwise, I think no work is ever going to get done).

        I still want to add a chart to (or modify) Mario Kart 7 Staff Roll, and perform small fixes on my previously sent stuff.

        So I'm not dead, don't worry!
        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #1114
          Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

          Also can you let me know if my Super Smash Bros Melee Theme 8 Bit and Med Sci 1 graphics are okay? If they're too shitty and are going to be replaced I'll stop wasting time making my own subpar GFX :P


          Comment

          • DigitalS3r4ph
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 984

            #1115
            Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

            Jesus I have a lot of work to do....

            PM me if you find the secret.

            Comment

            • Kraezymann
              Forum User
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1640

              #1116
              Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
              ..
              (for those not playing TWG, I'm currently in Switzerland at CERN for a seminar).
              And you didn't ask if anyone else wanted to come?
              Last edited by Kraezymann; 06-7-2016, 06:34 AM.
              Twitch | Stepping Stones 2! | Stepping Stones 3! | Stepping Stones 4!

              Submit to this -

              Comment

              • SayoYasuda
                Forum User
                • Nov 2015
                • 74

                #1117
                Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

                Ok I didn't die I was just playing Overwatch now I'll get to fixing my mess of a file

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #1118
                  Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

                  Sent2 files enjoy!!
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • macgravel
                    Resident Poopbutt
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 2405

                    #1119
                    Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

                    Alien's Lair (???) - No idea who this is, haha. The file is pretty fun, but definitely needs some work. I love the idea of using jacks, but there's a bunch of them that aren't warranted, and when they are, you get them wrong. I can give measures and time's if you need it. Let's get this file fixed, I want it in the pack. For now it's a no

                    City (MarioNintendo) - Yesss, more Power Rangers! Really fun file. No complaints. Yup!

                    Kingdom of Devotindos (MarioNintendo) - Easy file, but very fun and enjoyable! I'm loving the variety of difficulties we have in this pack so far, and this will be a nice addition. Yes!

                    Working Together (porkypink) - It's really cool to see the evolution of this chart from 2 years ago. Still fun, a lot more difficult this time around, and a blast to play. Yup!

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #1120
                      Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

                      that was FAST 0_0
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • Coolboyrulez0
                        VICES
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 10042

                        #1121
                        Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

                        started stepping something from sorcerian, should be able to finish it before you guys close submissions.
                        Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 06-9-2016, 05:23 AM.
                        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                        Comment

                        • macgravel
                          Resident Poopbutt
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2004
                          • 2405

                          #1122
                          Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (June 30th DEADLINE)!

                          Okay, gents! June 30th, 11:59 PM is the deadline! July 1st will be the official closing date of the pack. We're almost there! Full steam ahead!!

                          ALSO, WE GOT A SURPRISE COMING! CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

                          Comment

                          • DigitalS3r4ph
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 984

                            #1123
                            Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (June 30th DEADLINE)!

                            GASP!!!

                            DEADLINE POSTED!!!.... and yes... We do have a surprise incoming for you guys.

                            PM me if you find the secret.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #1124
                              Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (June 30th DEADLINE)!

                              uhoh

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1125
                                Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (June 30th DEADLINE)!

                                ooooooooo

                                Comment

                                Working...