The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MooMoo_Cowfreak
    Abraxas Hydroplane
    • May 2006
    • 1746

    #1996
    Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

    I pulled it out of my ass that that the pack was coming out this weekend and I was right hell yea
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

    post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

    Comment

    • Flossy97
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2016
      • 132

      #1997
      Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

      hype
      Nothing's non-fat. That's why the world's going to explode one day.

      Comment

      • pedolad
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 248

        #1998
        Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

        Originally posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak
        I pulled it out of my ass that that the pack was coming out this weekend and I was right hell yea
        but Monday is a weekday...

        Comment

        • MooMoo_Cowfreak
          Abraxas Hydroplane
          • May 2006
          • 1746

          #1999
          Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

          Originally posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak
          Pack confirmed for labor day weekend
          Close enough lol
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

          post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

          Comment

          • pedolad
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 248

            #2000
            Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

            semantics

            Comment

            • -paexaea-
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              • Apr 2007
              • 4611

              #2001
              Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

              I seriously havent been this excited for a pack since ODI2, lets fuckin go boiiis
              See you, Space Cowboy.

              Comment

              • Arntonach
                Owlbears Rock!
                • Mar 2012
                • 2494

                #2002
                Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

                I don't recall ODI2 being anything too crazy. Maybe I'm just biased for ODI3 or something. :V
                pack of hard stuffs

                pack of my stuffs

                Comment

                • ++RVASwix++
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2016
                  • 17

                  #2003
                  Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

                  Originally posted by -paexaea-
                  I seriously havent been this excited for a pack since ODI2, lets fuckin go boiiis
                  We gonna play the shit outta this.

                  Comment

                  • Kalre
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2016
                    • 178

                    #2004
                    Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

                    I think Japanese should be taught because if animes have taught me anything it is that Japanese is superior. *strokes neckbeard and contemplates next cheeto*

                    Comment

                    • Buta-san
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 492

                      #2005
                      Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

                      seeing all the cdtitles on one image is amazing. thts a sht ton of ppl contributing.

                      I need to fix my cdtitle cus everyone seems to put a white glow on it cus of the black font. which is understandable
                      Last edited by Buta-san; 08-31-2016, 08:44 PM.
                      le stepman blog

                      Comment

                      • DigitalS3r4ph
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 984

                        #2006
                        Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

                        Originally posted by Buta-san
                        seeing all the cdtitles on one image is amazing. thts a sht ton of ppl contributing.

                        I need to fix my cdtitle cus everyone seems to put a white glow on it cus of the black font. which is understandable
                        Just as an aside, I put white glow behind some of them because they were too dark for a black background. Their actual cdtitles in game are unaltered though.
                        Last edited by DigitalS3r4ph; 08-31-2016, 08:56 PM.

                        PM me if you find the secret.

                        Comment

                        • pedolad
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 248

                          #2007
                          Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

                          Originally posted by DigitalS3r4ph
                          Just as an aside, I put white glow behind some of them because they were too dark for a black background. Their actual cdtitles in game are unaltered though.
                          mine was hard to spot haha

                          Comment

                          • Arntonach
                            Owlbears Rock!
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 2494

                            #2008
                            Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

                            Quick question, did you edit the tags to add the game the song is from?
                            pack of hard stuffs

                            pack of my stuffs

                            Comment

                            • DigitalS3r4ph
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 984

                              #2009
                              Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

                              Originally posted by Arntonach
                              Quick question, did you edit the tags to add the game the song is from?
                              If you go back in time... you will find your answer...

                              PM me if you find the secret.

                              Comment

                              • pedolad
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 248

                                #2010
                                Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!

                                Originally posted by DigitalS3r4ph
                                If you go back in time... you will find your answer...
                                I'm not in the mood for another treasure hunt

                                Comment

                                Working...