Head over to the FFR Batch Forum for all the details on how you can get your file into the game. The Artist Permissions forum section will help you find out if FFR has permission to use the song your file goes with.
Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!
Originally posted by DigitalS3r4ph
Shit, you left without me! Left me here...with all these guys... who are unable to figure it out... I guess I should take a look around and see what kind of havoc MacGravel has no doubt been wrought without my supervision...Hope he hasn't gotten himself lost in time.
Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!
If anyone feels left out having missed the puzzle, do not fret! There is still very much more exciting things to come, and I'm not just talking about the pack.
Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)!
Originally posted by Arntonach
VGMP5 confirmed?
No pretty sure this is the last one unless MacGravel decides to do another one later (Which, I'm pretty sure there are absolutely no plans for that at the moment haha).
Comment