A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -Tim-
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2014
    • 425

    #181
    Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

    Requesting a SMO mirror for timdam snackpack

    Thanks in advance


    Comment

    • Nick012
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2015
      • 104

      #182
      Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

      Originally posted by Sidek
      who ever play's those packs ? lol
      Now that's just rude

      Comment

      • Gameboyjeremy
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2016
        • 1

        #183
        Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

        how do i put songs on the website if i have made my own pack?

        Comment

        • MooMoo_Cowfreak
          Abraxas Hydroplane
          • May 2006
          • 1746

          #184
          Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

          Make a forum post here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...splay.php?f=21

          Upload the pack via an external site.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

          post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #185
            Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources



            BOAT pack would enjoy an sm mirror or something


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • AZVW_2
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2015
              • 121

              #186
              Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

              Requesting SMO mirror of http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145268

              Very thanks ;_;
              Last edited by AZVW_2; 08-23-2016, 09:42 PM.
              Discord: AZVW_2#9373



              By AZVW_2.



              By RainFalleN.






              By AZVW_2.
              Modified unknown date.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #187
                Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

                Ayynew pack from me :B http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...87#post4470287
                bananas


                Comment

                • foxfire667
                  The FFRchiver
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2170

                  #188
                  Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

                  Between quickly mirroring and not posting updates, and just flat out being away these last few weeks, things haven't been getting done. Let me correct that now by not being such a dingus. I think from now on every month I'll post every mirrored link I added to SMO, so anything considered "major" isn't accidentally combed over.

                  What's new for July / August


                  Listed under Keyboard (4k):
                  D E N P A C K D E F E N S E F O R C E (Added 9/2)
                  Bursts Of A Teitoku
                  Icy X
                  Interesting files collection 2
                  James May Minipack 4
                  Lemons Panty Shots
                  Scintill's Minipack
                  Skwid's Minipack 4 U (Big Guy Edition)
                  Team Radiation
                  The Outsiders - Art Of Hardcore
                  The Outsiders - Raise & Revolt
                  The Outsiders
                  The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V5.zip
                  AZVW's Mini pack volume 2 -ADVANCED-
                  Stepping Stones of StepMania 3
                  Timdam snackpack
                  Lofty Dump MiniPack 3
                  Hi19hi19 Pack 5 - Streams and Memes
                  Initial J First Stage
                  AZVW's Mini pack volume 1 -BASIC-
                  Skwid's Minipack 5 (Edition)
                  Skwid's Minipack 6 (Cute Anime Edition)
                  Jumpstream Of Fighters Volume 1
                  Helblinde 2016
                  This is Crazy 1․0 (StepMania-5․0․10)
                  I Am Chris 5
                  Stepmania Is A Exprience!
                  Hard Songs Megapack Volume 13
                  SHARPNELSTREAMZ v3 Part 1
                  OVERHELL's Rampage I
                  Simfiles On Acid
                  Blastix Riotz Pack
                  Newgrounds Mix
                  Misterkister's Survival (2nd Pack)
                  Dancing Rain Presents Freezing Snowstorm
                  DanceDanceRevolutionAce
                  Lucky 7 (1st Set)

                  Listed under Pad:
                  Vocaloid Project Pad Pack 4th (Videoless) v2.zip
                  Ultimate boss rush
                  High-speed Happiness Volume 1
                  FlightMix 3rd Mix
                  FlightMix 2nd Mix
                  FlightMix 1st Mix Advance
                  FlightMix 1st Mix
                  R21Freak Secret Stepfile Santa 8 (Mirrored earlier but link for clarification)
                  R21Freak Secret Stepfile Santa 9 (Mirrored earlier but link for clarification)

                  Listed under Hybrid:
                  Braeden's Megapack v2 (Mirrored earlier but link for clarification)
                  Team Polygon!! (Mirrored earlier but link for clarification)

                  If you see any packs which are not listed as their proper play style, let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can!

                  Cannot mirror due to dead links:
                  SayoYasuda's Cornucopia of Simfiles
                  Alt/Rap Pack
                  DJBiggs freaky deaky song packs

                  Changed links due to capitalization:
                  Hi19hi19 Pack 3 - Popcorn Blast JS Buttery Snack Filez
                  Hi19hi19 Pack 4 - Modern Keyboardsmash
                  Joe2 best of collection 5
                  Last edited by foxfire667; 09-2-2016, 06:48 AM.
                  SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                  Comment

                  • foxfire667
                    The FFRchiver
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 2170

                    #189
                    Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

                    Important pack link update!
                    All .rar files have been converted to .zip


                    In preparation for a new, much more comprehensive on site pack scanning feature, all non .zip formatted packs have been reconverted and uploaded as .zip. This is important, as this means that all packs which non .zip extensions have had their prior links broken! This has effected 142 entries, as listed below. If any of these packs are yours, or if they are in the major packs entry, please make note to change the .rar part of the url to .zip as soon as possible!

                    Code:
                    11v3.zip
                    7mai1 (JP region change needed).zip
                    7mai2 (JP region change needed).zip
                    7mai3 (JP region change needed).zip
                    Ace Megapack.zip
                    Aluskk (JP region change needed).zip
                    Aoreo's Ariginals.zip
                    Aoreo's Snack Pack.zip
                    AoReStep 2.zip
                    Arrowdynamics.zip
                    BarX's Pad Selections v3.zip
                    Beast Aoreo BEAST! 3.zip
                    BEaST of Wister 1.zip
                    BEaST of Wister 2.zip
                    BEaST of Wister 3.zip
                    BEaST of Wister 4.zip
                    Beyond Legends.zip
                    Black, Death y Viking Folk Metal.zip
                    Bob Wister R3TURNS.zip
                    Bombastik cherry blossom pack 1.zip
                    Bombastik cherry blossom pack 2.zip
                    Bunch of Files You Probably Don't Have 2.zip
                    C0m37's Originals.zip
                    Ceteka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Volume 1.zip
                    Ceteka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Volume 2.zip
                    Chaomix Pack One.zip
                    Cirque du Beast.zip
                    Cloud's Nightwish Mix.zip
                    CoolStuff.zip
                    CX Project Volume 1.zip
                    CX Project Volume 2.zip
                    CX Project Volume 3.zip
                    CZ DDR x1.zip
                    D․O․W․N․S․ 1.zip
                    D․O․W․N․S․ 2.zip
                    Dance Dance Revolution GB Disney Mix.zip
                    Dance With Insanity Originals.zip
                    DancingStage SuperNOVA.zip
                    Dawn of VictoReaF.zip
                    DDRei-TournaMix-04.zip
                    DDRExtreme presents ChristmasMix.zip
                    DDRTime.zip
                    Devon's Expansion Pack.zip
                    DjReN.zip
                    Dubstep Minipack.zip
                    Episode I.zip
                    FEC1 Expansion Pack Final Revision.zip
                    FUCK ANIME PACK.zip
                    Grapes Pack 74 Files Full Of Grapes.zip
                    Gundam-Dude Solo Simfiles I.zip
                    Happy Xmas to all from Niclas.zip
                    Hard Shit 1.zip
                    Hard Shit 2.zip
                    Hard Songs Megapack Volume 9.zip
                    HBK Beatmania Special 76-100.zip
                    HBK Empathy 76-100.zip
                    HBK Synchro 26-50.zip
                    HBK Synchro 51-75.zip
                    HBK Synchro 76-100.zip
                    In The Groove Rebirth 2 (BETA).zip
                    ITG Foonmix Complete Pack.zip
                    ITG Tournament Remix 3.zip
                    Jmar's Alpha & Omega.zip
                    Joe2 best of collection 4.zip
                    Kaiten's dumbstream pack 2.zip
                    KOTC2 Expansion Pack (REVISION 1).zip
                    Loaded Futurepack.zip
                    Long Version Mix.zip
                    Makina Marathon.zip
                    Mandoodles Sparkle Sparkle Pack.zip
                    Micro THE Pack.zip
                    MIDI Sightreading Tournament Pack.zip
                    Mizuki's Simfiles.zip
                    Mozee Metal.zip
                    Mute Sims 1.zip
                    Nanahira Minipack.zip
                    New Text Document - Copy.txt
                    No C-MODE Pack.zip
                    ODIPack3.zip
                    Otaku's Dream Mix 2 (Pad).zip
                    Otaku's Dream Mix 3.zip
                    Otaku's Dream Mix Mini.zip
                    Pack 1 Janus.zip
                    Pack 2 Janus.zip
                    Pack 3 Janus.zip
                    Pack 4 Janus Dios.zip
                    Pack 5 Janus.zip
                    Pack 6 Janus.zip
                    Pack 7 Janus Dios.zip
                    Pack 8 Janus.zip
                    Peace out pack.zip
                    PIU.zip
                    Power Metal y Heavy Metal.zip
                    PsYcH TeChNo.zip
                    Psychoriginals V.zip
                    R21freak Secret Stepfile Santa 6.zip
                    R21Freak's Friendship Pack 2 DONE.zip
                    Reach Originals [106 MB Version].zip
                    REVOLVER -1ST CHAMBER-.zip
                    S․I․D Sound Original Song Total Collections Package.zip
                    Seossi's Package (The 2nd).zip
                    Skor.zip
                    SMOC Collaboration Pack 2.zip
                    Solo Japan Pack 2.zip
                    Solo Monogatari 2 (No Videos).zip
                    Splash Mix 2.zip
                    Splash Mix 3 Final.zip
                    Splash Mix.zip
                    Sputnik mix.zip
                    SS 25th Style.zip
                    Stepmania․fi Community Pack 1.zip
                    Stepmania․fi Community Pack 2.zip
                    Stepmania․fi Community Pack 3.zip
                    Stupid Doubles Charts.zip
                    Sudziosis II.zip
                    Summer Dance.zip
                    SUPERNOiA.zip
                    Tachyon Alpha.zip
                    Tachyon Beta.zip
                    Telperion's Double Take.zip
                    The Foop Toobin Pack.zip
                    The Paradise Sampler.zip
                    The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V4.zip
                    TheBoxX PaxX.zip
                    Toni's Maximal Pack.zip
                    Toph Originals [102 MB version].zip
                    Touhou Dancing Delusion.zip
                    Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth.zip
                    Touhou Pad Pack.zip
                    Tournament Qualifers.zip
                    TranceMania 2.zip
                    TranceMania.zip
                    UKSRT 1.zip
                    Ultramarathon Gigapack.zip
                    Unreal Tournament.zip
                    VGMPP.zip
                    Xclusive MegaPack.zip
                    Xiao's Solo Beginner Pack I.zip
                    Xiao's Solo Beginner Pack II.zip
                    Xiao's Solo Beginner Pack III.zip
                    YTMND The Soundtrack.zip
                    Z-Descargas.zip
                    Zuke's Megapack.zip
                    SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                    Comment

                    • Gundam-Dude
                      `~`
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7327

                      #190
                      Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

                      Thanks for the heads up and updates, foxfire.

                      I haven't forgotten about this thread, I've just been busy the past few months and haven't had the patience to do any updating—I know there have been a large number of pack releases since last update. First post will be updated at a later date as I sift through and compile everything together, as well as change the .rar extensions.
                      Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 09-15-2016, 10:36 AM.


                      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                      Comment

                      • foxfire667
                        The FFRchiver
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2170

                        #191
                        Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

                        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                        Thanks for the heads up and updates, foxfire.

                        I haven't forgotten about this thread, I've just been busy the past few months and haven't had the patience to do any updating—I know there have been a large number of pack releases since last update. First post will be updated at a later date as I sift through and compile everything together, as well as change the .rar extensions.
                        Yeah it really can pile up. I wasn't exactly on the ball either in terms of activity for the last few months myself, so I'm trying to make up for that now. Thanks for sifting through everything, I do it a lot myself and know just how tedious it can be! I'm making some announcements about it on SMO to try and alleviate any confusion if some people have mirror links that are broken due to the switch. It's really something that should have been done years ago, but I didn't want to break links on and off site, though I've seen some of this new scan feature and it's absolutely worth it.

                        Just imagine every pack, song, banner, difficulty, and taps indexed and displayed, with search options too!
                        SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #192
                          Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

                          First wave of updates have been made.

                          Check first post for all the newly released packs!

                          Google Docs Mirror I'll update at a later date.


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • foxfire667
                            The FFRchiver
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2170

                            #193
                            Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

                            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                            Check first post for all the newly released packs!
                            I did, and found one pack listed without an SMO mirror. Fixed that just now:
                            Jousway 2013-2016
                            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                            Comment

                            • foxfire667
                              The FFRchiver
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2170

                              #194
                              Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources


                              ~New mass upload: 104 Packs~



                              Do you guys know of ZIv? If you're unfamiliar, it's a pad oriented community which hosts tons of files. Unfortunately it's tedious to get things en masse, and most of the content is single releases. Regardless, they do have some packs hidden in their selection, and I went through one by one in their user category to find them.

                              This latest update archives over 100 packs, and updates a couple as well. Here is the list of uploaded content (go here for links uploaded by date):
                              Code:
                              500's Simfiles
                              7121DSP Simfiles 2nd Generation
                              AeronPeryton Originals
                              Ashley's Simfiles
                              Bad Stepmaniacs
                              BadWolf simfiles season I
                              Ben Speirs' SPEIRMIX 2016
                              Ben Speirs' SPEIRMIX VS Pump It Up (Volume 1)
                              Billboard Hot 100 Year-End Pack - 2014 Edition
                              Blinded's Sims
                              Braeden's Beats II
                              Braeden's Beats III
                              Braeden's Beats
                              Chewi pack 01
                              Chewi pack 02
                              Chewi pack 03
                              Chewi pack 2016
                              Contemporary Classics
                              Dancing Stage HyperMix 2
                              DDRStream PreSupernova
                              DigiMindAxel's original simfiles alpha style
                              DigiMindAxel's original simfiles beta style
                              DigiMindAxel's original simfiles gamma style
                              DJ N
                              DJKPack
                              Dominator's Edits
                              DSMLMD's Simfiles
                              Flash Flash Revolution R2
                              Hell Pack Number 1
                              Highflyer's Overstepped Nonsense
                              Hiro Konobu's Simfiles
                              I․N․A Mix
                              Ken Simfiles
                              KowalskiPenguin10897's Song Pack 2
                              Ledgam3r1279's Original Simfiles
                              Lucie's Simfiles
                              Mf32892's Simfiles
                              MungyoDance Simfile Series
                              Noc V's Simfiles 2011
                              NXC-P Music Collection 2nd Generation beat 0
                              NXC-P Music Collection 2nd Generation beat 1
                              NXC-P Music Collection 2nd Generation beat 2
                              NXC-P Music Collection 2nd Generation beat 3
                              NXC-P Music Collection
                              Nykhoddr Simfiles
                              PandemiXium 1
                              PandemiXium 2
                              PandemiXium 3
                              PandemiXium 4-1 -STARFIRE-
                              PandemiXium 4-2 -Atlantis-
                              PandemiXium APPEND
                              Pandemonium X Bemani Simfiles
                              Pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET
                              Portal into the waves
                              PROJECT GOLDENROD
                              PROJECT OBSIDIAN
                              Riako's trinket box
                              S․H's Conception
                              Silverhawke presents BEMANI BEST for the 10th anniversary
                              Silverhawke's pack 01
                              Silverhawke's pack 02
                              Silverhawke's Public Pack 01
                              Solarbeam92 - POWERHOUSE Challenge
                              Steindo Gate
                              Step Praise 1st Mix
                              Step520 1st Mix
                              Stepmania Marchen Debut
                              T7r mix XQ01
                              TechnoMotion 2nd Dance Floor
                              TechnoMotion
                              THE FINAL IMPACT
                              The Fusion - !!UPDATED PACK!!
                              The JamiroGroove
                              The Nu-Virus Files
                              Thumbsy's Simfiles
                              TOI 6 - Missed Connections
                              Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth - !!UPDATED PACK!!
                              Trotmania 2 (Chrystalize) - !!UPDATED PACK!!
                              TrotMania 3 Aeternum Obscurum
                              TrotMania Crusaders
                              Trotmania - !!UPDATED PACK!!
                              Tymastyle
                              Untitled Stepmania Project
                              XeneSyS First Wave
                              XeneSyS XSySt
                              Z-I-v Online
                              Z-I-v PARALLEL ROTATION
                              Z-I-v Simfile Collaborations - !!UPDATED PACK!!
                              Z-I-v Simfile Shuffle 2013
                              Z-I-v Simfile Shuffle 2014
                              Z-I-v Simfile Shuffle 2015
                              Z-I-v Simfile Tournament of Immortals 1
                              Z-I-v Simfile Tournament of Immortals 2
                              Z-I-v Simfile Tournament of Immortals 3
                              Z-I-v Simfile Tournament of Immortals 4
                              Z-I-v Simfile Tournament of Immortals 5
                              Z-I-v Simfile Tournament of Immortals 6
                              Z-I-v Summer Contest 2010
                              Z-I-v Summer Contest 2011
                              Z-I-v Summer Contest 2012
                              Z-I-v Summer Contest 2013
                              Z-I-v Summer Contest 2014
                              Z-I-v Summer Contest 2015
                              Z-I-v War Games 2011
                              Additionally, if anyone has the following listed packs compiled, let me know:
                              Ben Speirs' SPEIRMIX 4
                              DJXYZ Nintendo VGM Collection
                              t7r mix 2 ELEGANT ELEMENT
                              t7r mix 3 GALACTIC GEYSER
                              t7r mix MAGICAL MELTDOWN
                              Tamtamino originals
                              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #195
                                Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

                                DDR A?

                                Comment

                                Working...