Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rCaliberGX
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 2337

    #16
    Re: Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

    Aaaand sent fixes. Also changed some of the patterns in the last stream to make them smoother.

    edit: whoops forgot to re-rate it back to 17
    Last edited by rCaliberGX; 08-26-2013, 02:08 PM.

    Released!

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    you look like you're dSucks

    Comment

    • ilikexd
      ​
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 3209

      #17
      Re: Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

      wow, that's around 75 files, quite a lot!! are all files listed without stepauthors by you?

      and what do you plan to do for the graphics?

      Comment

      • d4u7211
        Aficionado of Awk
        • Oct 2006
        • 1276

        #18
        Re: Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

        Originally posted by ilikexd
        wow, that's around 75 files, quite a lot!! are all files listed without stepauthors by you?

        and what do you plan to do for the graphics?
        Yes, the ones without stepauthors are by me. I made them pretty various, though, but you could definitely discern my style from others - namely due to some of the challenging difficulty spikes in some files.

        As far as graphics, they are all done for my files. Those who didn't submit graphics will have graphics made for their files if they don't submit any by the deadline and they will be shitty (most of them are just comical).

        Will you be joining the SMO night on the 7th? I'm hoping people there will have downloaded my pack since it comes out the day before, it'll be fun to see how everyone fares on some of the songs from it
        Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

        Comment

        • rCaliberGX
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 2337

          #19
          Re: Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

          Considering my file doesn't even look to be the hardest and I can't pass it, this will be interesting.

          Released!

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          you look like you're dSucks

          Comment

          • ilikexd
            ​
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2006
            • 3209

            #20
            Re: Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

            Originally posted by d4u7211
            Will you be joining the SMO night on the 7th? I'm hoping people there will have downloaded my pack since it comes out the day before, it'll be fun to see how everyone fares on some of the songs from it
            almost certainly not

            my computer doesn't work right for sm, my keyboard doesn't work right for sm, my wrists don't work right for sm, and my free time should really go into studying

            Comment

            • d4u7211
              Aficionado of Awk
              • Oct 2006
              • 1276

              #21
              Re: Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

              Originally posted by ilikexd
              almost certainly not

              my computer doesn't work right for sm, my keyboard doesn't work right for sm, my wrists don't work right for sm, and my free time should really go into studying
              Absolutely understandable...currently I won't be in my ideal setting for SM for the next few weeks. Getting acclaimated to the dorms is unreal for me, last year it took forever to get good again.

              Also, Caliber, yeah...I've got some seriously hard files in here past 17. 17 is like a high FGO with stuff that wouldn't get accepted due to small areas that are impossible to AAA (but aren't un-fun)

              19 and 20, expect really hard jack patterns and ultra fast js/streams, just overall extremely challenging to learn let alone play. These are supposed to be "can I pass these?" - I'm expecting very few to AA any of these.
              Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

              Comment

              • GammaBlaster
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2011
                • 1317

                #22
                Re: Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

                okay sent in rrp via ffr pm

                don't think I'll be able to do Brutus v2 (I procrastinated lmfao and now I have a headache)
                https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #23
                  Re: Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

                  should rename pack to "hellpain" instead


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Wafles
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 1988

                    #24
                    Re: Hardpain of Hell - Submissions open until Sept 6th

                    I did half of that file I wanted to submit to this before it closed, but it had obnoxiously long, impossible to MA trills in the intro so I ditched it. Sorry

                    http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

                    Comment

                    Working...