Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #31
    Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

    none of those download links work ):

    Comment

    • Jousway
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 867

      #32
      Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

      Fog's StupidStream Pack\[Torrent] Jelly

      dont forget that one
      Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



      Comment

      • kommisar
        Dark Chancellor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2005
        • 7328

        #33
        Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

        maybe i'll try to plug in my old computer on my next day off


        I have lots of your old shit


        I had stuff like raging penis and incomplete abortion lmao

        also all your rfpack submissions
        Last edited by kommisar; 01-29-2013, 04:39 AM.

        Comment

        • Choofers
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2008
          • 6205

          #34
          Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

          fucking do it hnnngh

          Comment

          • GammaBlaster
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2011
            • 1317

            #35
            Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
            There's also Make Some Noize (DossarLX's OP) and I have the original stepfile, but I also recall another by clean88HPI w/e you spell it in the HSMPs. I'll just upload the original:
            oh god my terrible archaic files are still remembered

            ---

            yo I sent you Extreme Speedcore Terror a few months ago

            still have it?

            if not, here (file's unplayable because 300bpm 48th wall somewhere iirc)
            https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #36
              Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

              yep, I got that haha

              still waiting for kommi to hook up his old computer, lmfao incomplete abortion

              does anyone even have that album anymore?

              Comment

              • Choofers
                FFR Player
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2008
                • 6205

                #37
                Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

                bep

                Comment

                • Nullifidian
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 1837

                  #38
                  Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

                  I'll hook up my old hard disk later today, I know I have raison di etre still somewhere

                  edit: once you compile this pack you should make a torrent out of this.
                  Last edited by Nullifidian; 02-10-2013, 08:42 AM.

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #39
                    Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

                    Back in 2010 Choof made a file for "DIO", it was a really fun jacky song. I have it
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • Choofers
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 6205

                      #40
                      Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

                      Ooh send please.

                      ps goddamn it kommisar

                      Comment

                      • t-rogdor
                        tane orb
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 2685

                        #41
                        Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

                        yo i got daddy can change, fashion queen, and the devil's den
                        if you need any of those

                        i used to have this one hardstyle file you made that was some 24th jack bullshit but i guess i lost that when my hard drive crashed

                        Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                        I think the one GammaBlaster/Cleaner made is in one of Rebound's Vibrajacking Packs, not in the HSMPs.
                        yeah i think the one i made was in the hsmp
                        Last edited by t-rogdor; 02-14-2013, 05:08 PM.
                        Originally posted by cetaka
                        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                        Comment

                        • Choofers
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 6205

                          #42
                          Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

                          I have daddy can change and fashion queen, definitely need devil's den.

                          I also have that hardstyle file and man does it blow lmao

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #43
                            Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

                            chris

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #44
                              Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

                              yo rog, dossar, and qqwref

                              can you send the files that you have? dio, devil's den, VIP productions, and jelly?

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #45
                                Re: Trying to compile a Torrent Originals pack...

                                Sent you DIO
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...