[4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #181
    Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

    I have absolutely no idea what you could possibly be referring to, good sir.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #182
      Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

      >=O
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • moches
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3996

        #183
        Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

        >: (

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #184
          Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

          reviewsssss omggggggg



          Moches - I Don't Care (Reggae Mix): Neat song choice; it's quite different. Happy stuff

          The quad near the beginning-ish owns. Nice use of mines. The mine usage is a good example of using mines not for visual effect, but to change the way the player presses the keys. Very fun overall!

          I noticed the easier chart is quite similar to the harder one. Some of the trickiest grace notes and patterns are left intact. If you have time, could you either water the easy one down further or make a Light/Easy chart?



          Rin-Dude - hehu - He's a Mental Giant: best song choice. I asked for more rap simfiles a while back. I'm glad a #1 top tier sim author was thinking the same thing. Most of the file is simple enough that things like hands, mines, and color tricks really stand out. No real commentary.

          I really appreciate the effort put into the easier chart. Even if it only takes 10 minutes, either starting from scratch or altering thoroughly really makes a difference.



          Scintill - Beatnik Party: where do you come up with these songs, yo? ****in rules. File rules too. The minitrills are da bomb. I was a little confused as to why the second half had 0 mines, although it still didn't feel empty by any means.

          measure 48: first set of 32nds needs to be slower, or later, or something. I think.
          measure 79: second set of xylophone notes should be swung, rather than 16ths? I think??

          Really tricky song to step, and you pulled it off so well. Second chart would be mega helpful though. (ditto for Reefer Man, btw.)



          Nick Skyline - Chinese Whispers: file kicks ass, dude. I look forward to playing more of your simfiles.

          Song choice rulesssssss. DEP ain't the easiest thing to step in the world, and I really think you nailed it. Like I said in that PM a while ago, the snare flam right before the final chorus should be stepped with a super-quick grace note. Holler @ me if you wanna discuss that further.

          The mines in the sparse section work very well visually; they're not really a threat to the player, but they make the section more tense. Excellent stuff.



          blind - Scorpion: 100% stepman music, IMO. I'm sawwwy of course hi19 has final say on that matter. Hit me up if you want tips on the easier chart or anything. Best of luck with the file release! morrrrrtal kombatttttttttt









          aaaaaand buzzer-beater!!!!!!
          Last edited by dAnceguy117; 10-30-2012, 08:37 AM. Reason: ♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #185
            Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            reviewsssss omggggggg
            blind - Scorpion: 100% stepman music, IMO. I'm sawwwy of course hi19 has final say on that matter. Hit me up if you want tips on the easier chart or anything. Best of luck with the file release!
            He said it was pushing it, but the song is ok to use! ;D
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • moches
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 3996

              #186
              Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

              :')

              Comment

              • SKG_Scintill
                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2009
                • 3877

                #187
                Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                Beatnik Party: where do you come up with these songs, yo?
                My dad





                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                ___
                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                .

                Comment

                • moches
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3996

                  #188
                  Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                  btw I'll tone down the easy chart later

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #189
                    Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    He said it was pushing it, but the song is ok to use! ;D
                    ...whoops

                    I'll give it a more thorough look later. from what I remember, there are a few patterns which could use retooling.

                    Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                    My dad
                    ya dad

                    dats cool, dats cool. I'm unfamiliar with most music that's more than 30 years old. kinda sad, really.

                    Originally posted by moches
                    btw I'll tone down the easy chart later
                    <3

                    Comment

                    • kommisar
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 7328

                      #190
                      Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                      K NOW HI19 TIME



















                      plz

                      Comment

                      • retching oesophagus
                        (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 805

                        #191
                        Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                        I would like to enter a file for this pack although I don't have much experience making simfiles. I have a few song ideas that might fit. I would love to see this track stepped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ7Q...eature=related

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #192
                          Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                          definitely feel free to put up requests for songs you'd like to see stepped. also, don't be afraid to give simfiling a shot yourself! there are some pretty extensive tutorials here on this board, and there are plenty of people who would be willing to help you out.

                          I really thought you were Blurk for the longest time, whoops

                          Comment

                          • moches
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 3996

                            #193
                            Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                            fixd and sent 4 u dancepantsguy <3333

                            Comment

                            • hi19hi19
                              lol happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 12194

                              #194
                              Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                              I'm sorry I got hurricane'd and I am still cleaning shit up.

                              I didn't forget about you guys I promise <3
                              Just that not having power and 4 inches of water in my basement takes priority. (and I didn't even get hit bad compared to New York/New Jersey shorelines, damn my heart goes out to those people)


                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #195
                                Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                I'm sorry I got hurricane'd and I am still cleaning shit up.

                                I didn't forget about you guys I promise <3
                                Just that not having power and 4 inches of water in my basement takes priority. (and I didn't even get hit bad compared to New York/New Jersey shorelines, damn my heart goes out to those people)
                                damn, sorry to hear that your area got hit. I think everyone would agree that dealing with the effects of a hurricane is more important than stepmania haha.

                                Comment

                                Working...