[4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #166
    Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

    guess i'm releasing my file then

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #167
      Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

      Originally posted by Choofers
      guess i'm releasing my file then
      no one's stopping you. if you want to, go for it.

      I've tried to get in touch with hi19 without much luck. anyone who has submitted already can choose either to wait it out or to release now. just know that, if the pack ends up being created, files which have already been released won't be included.

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #168
        Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

        I think it's safe to release this file then. I'll put another file on the back burner.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #169
          Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

          word.

          basically @everyone: if you submit here, make sure you're willing to wait at least a month. if we go a month from now without a major update, the pack's fate is pretty obvious. if the pack turns out to be alive and well, it still probably won't get released for at least another month. so if you're antsy about making your file public, you should def. just skip the middleman. (that goes for any pack, really.)

          Comment

          • Leo137
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2012
            • 422

            #170
            Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

            or do a single release but also submit it into the pack? please don't cancel this, its a great idea D:
            My latest works:

            BCMP-ish (6key)

            Solo 137 Pack (6key)

            Jumpstream of Fighters vol.1

            Jumpstream of Fighters vol.2

            6k key discord

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #171
              Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

              Originally posted by Leo137
              or do a single release but also submit it into the pack? please don't cancel this, its a great idea D:
              If you release it, it won't be in the pack.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Izzy
                Snek
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 9195

                #172
                Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                This would be rejected for song choice even though I agree it would make for a pretty cool easy/mid-difficulty file.
                This song just screams Stepman lmao
                What's wrong about the song choice? This is like hipster music for japan.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #173
                  Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                  Originally posted by Leo137
                  or do a single release but also submit it into the pack? please don't cancel this, its a great idea D:
                  sorry, no can do. rules is rules.

                  I totally agree about not cancelling though. we'll give things some time and see what happens. if anything, I'll think about taking charge and enlisting some help. for now, sit tight.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #174
                    Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                    Well, at least there's a back up plan (sorta).
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • hi19hi19
                      lol happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 12194

                      #175
                      Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                      I swear I'm not dead!
                      Major apologies for not giving periodic updates. I know it really annoys me when people just... disappear, so I should not have done the same to you guys. If you're wondering where I've been, IRL has been really busy for me, then I got a new computer (from the 38 studios auction lmao) and I haven't moved my Stepmania over to the new computer yet.

                      If you went ahead and released your file just let me know
                      If you're the impatient type this pack might not be your thing, I knew from the beginning it would take a while to get enough submissions.

                      I'll be updating the OP when I do reviews.


                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #176
                        Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                        the pack is back


                        reviews coming within 24 hours

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #177
                          Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                          This excites me!
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #178
                            Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                            and by 24 hours I really meant 36 hours by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, 10/29

                            <_<

                            >_>
                            Last edited by dAnceguy117; 10-29-2012, 04:32 PM. Reason: I DID NOT EDIT THIS POST. THESE ARE NOT THE DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #179
                              Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                              and by this excites me I really meant it's depressing me.

                              <_<

                              >_>
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #180
                                Re: [4-key Pack] hi19hi19's Non-Stepman Music Pack [Submissions Open]

                                Longest 36 hours ever. ;_;
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...