for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ninjaKIWI
    plain old ugly ass dumbas
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 3307

    #16
    Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

    SM5 whoa I am way behind the times. I think I'm still using 3.9. Are the changes significant enough for me to update?
    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

    Comment

    • Patashu
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 8609

      #17
      Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

      Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
      SM5 whoa I am way behind the times. I think I'm still using 3.9. Are the changes significant enough for me to update?
      IMHO yes

      pros of sm5 from my perspective:
      -easy configuration of speedmods
      -course-like gimmicks and bpm changes can be baked into specific charts
      -inputdebouncetime is a life saver for pad players
      -the default theme/noteskins/speedmods/configuration is decent -> I can recommend sm5 to newbies without giving them a supplementary setup guide
      -rolls and other gimmick notetypes supported

      dunno how the editor is though, you should be using ddream for anything serious anyway
      it's also apparently possible to upload/download files from within the game but until there's quality control on the central database it's pointless >:D
      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

      Comment

      • Jousway
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 867

        #18
        Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

        Originally posted by Patashu
        IMHO yes

        pros of sm5 from my perspective:
        -easy configuration of speedmods
        -course-like gimmicks and bpm changes can be baked into specific charts
        -inputdebouncetime is a life saver for pad players
        -the default theme/noteskins/speedmods/configuration is decent -> I can recommend sm5 to newbies without giving them a supplementary setup guide
        -rolls and other gimmick notetypes supported

        dunno how the editor is though, you should be using ddream for anything serious anyway
        it's also apparently possible to upload/download files from within the game but until there's quality control on the central database it's pointless >:D
        Dont forget that sm5 has advanced lua suport which basicly means that we can make better themes and noteskins than we could ever dream off in 3.9
        Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #19
          Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

          i'll give you 1 euro if you make an sm5 theme with a similar gameplay screen as my 3.9 gameplay screen

          Comment

          • rparty89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2009
            • 618

            #20
            Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

            Jousway

            Your a geek XD

            Comment

            • kommisar
              Dark Chancellor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2005
              • 7328

              #21
              Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

              I strongly disagree with patashu saying you should be using ddream for anything serious


              no files of replay value have ever been made in ddream

              Comment

              • MetzgerSM
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2009
                • 241

                #22
                Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

                I strongly disagree with Kommisar that there aren't files with replay value which are created with DDream.

                Just take look at Icy's files, they have all high replay value and are created with DDream.

                Comment

                • iCeCuBEz v2
                  XFD
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4924

                  #23
                  Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

                  orbular + metal ???????

                  ive only been askin for this since like........ orbular was released -_-
                  I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                  Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                  Comment

                  • Gundam-Dude
                    `~`
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7327

                    #24
                    Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

                    kommi wasn't serious about his statement btw


                    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                    Comment

                    • kommisar
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 7328

                      #25
                      Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

                      I am a hater and I hate.

                      Comment

                      • Gundam-Dude
                        `~`
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7327

                        #26
                        Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

                        your hating also makes you look incredibly ignorant and arrogant




















































                        cobbler








                        bad stepman jokes inc


                        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                        Comment

                        • NeoMasterPie
                          Forum User
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1405

                          #27
                          Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

                          wow pat

                          Comment

                          • iCeCuBEz v2
                            XFD
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4924

                            #28
                            Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

                            haha gundam that mei'd me laugh
                            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #29
                              Re: for 1 euro I'll make any noteskin you want

                              Y'all suck 37 dicks

                              Comment

                              Working...