Mario Party 7 Announcer for Stepmania

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #16
    Re: Mario Party 7 Announcer for Stepmania

    Nice concept!! However, I thought the bob-ombs and koopa troopas' sounds didn't fit in that great. How about a Mario and Luigi exclusive announcer theme? Just an idea!
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • Dreamland200
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2010
      • 10

      #17
      Re: Mario Party 7 Announcer for Stepmania

      Thanks for the idea though... :\

      MP7 Announcer: .-.

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #18
        Re: Mario Party 7 Announcer for Stepmania

        Tried it, not a huge fan, seems kinda random.


        Comment

        • ddrxero64
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2008
          • 790

          #19
          Re: Mario Party 7 Announcer for Stepmania

          It became annoying as fast as it became intereesting. It is good I admit, but not something I would use regularly. I would put it on Arcade machines all day though.

          Comment

          • Dreamland200
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2010
            • 10

            #20
            Re: Mario Party 7 Announcer for Stepmania

            Ok. The Request for MarioNintendo is now in progress. It might take me about 1.5 weeks so I can run a few tests to see if it works alright though...

            MP7 Announcer: .-.

            Comment

            Working...