How many songs do you have on stepmania?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #16
    Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

    ~2300. Got rid of all that pad **** (besides ITG 1-3 for SMO)
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • ninjaKIWI
      plain old ugly ass dumbas
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 3307

      #17
      Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

      oh wow only 3250
      Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
      "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
      "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
      "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
      "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
      "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
      "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

      Comment

      • Mans0n
        Sun and Stars
        FFR Music Producer
        • Sep 2006
        • 2907

        #18
        Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

        i got 1745 SM songs. probly like 200 duplicates though...
        http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



        Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #19
          Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

          2489 or so, like manson said, probably bunch of duplicates also.
          I've been meaning to reclear my folder, so many files I will never play again.

          Comment

          • Redorigami
            Call me Massive Swallow
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 3162

            #20
            Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

            A little over 3k, but prolly around 300 of em are duplicates.
            Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
            The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
            Originally posted by spreadNv
            Got dibs on La Camp.
            Oh right, Im not any good.
            Got dibs on Pita.

            Comment

            • AznGreen
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2008
              • 232

              #21
              Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

              i'm surprised how those computers that hold over 10k songs didn't explode.
              Anybody else got Vienna Core? Well... that's a pretty low number =)

              Comment

              • Black Yoshi
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1322

                #22
                Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

                1.5k~~~ish

                Originally posted by AznGreen
                i'm surprised how those computers that hold over 10k songs didn't explode.
                yeah me too -_- i had 2.5K before and my computer almost explode in ma face D:



                i was like:


                WATWATWATWAT

                *deletes Porn packs*
                Originally posted by Kairon
                Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                :O

                Comment

                • SpammyMcSquirrel
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 816

                  #23
                  Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

                  504.

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #24
                    Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

                    Only 29. I'm looking for all the ITG packs, but I can't find them. I only want ITG and ITG 2 though.

                    Comment

                    • shadow 1800
                      I can't think of anything
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1183

                      #25
                      Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

                      I have 1283.

                      Comment

                      • draids808
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 13

                        #26
                        Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

                        Well lets just say I've probably downloaded a good ten thousand songs...
                        But i've only uploaded like 4 thousand...
                        yeah I've made like 5 lol so about 4005 for me
                        -seann

                        Comment

                        • NINTENDO_WII32XD
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 3

                          #27
                          Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

                          I have only 75 on the computer I'm currently using. On another one of my computers, I have, like, 170.

                          Comment

                          • Xx{Midday}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 3518

                            #28
                            Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

                            ENough to fit 30GB. however many that is. I have 3 different stepmanias, so.
                            Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                            Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                            Accumulating all playstyles here!


                            つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                            Comment

                            • DoctorSerpentine
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 412

                              #29
                              Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

                              NINTENDO_WII, don't bump old threads
                              i have two stepmanias
                              one has like 30
                              the other has around 20

                              Comment

                              • boondocks77
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 883

                                #30
                                Re: How many songs do you have on stepmania?

                                3
                                (Just reformmated my computer)
                                vagina

                                Comment

                                Working...