Dumbest or Weirdest thing you did on Stepmania

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rshadow8888
    FFR's Buizel
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 3120

    #16
    ok, um, whats with the picture of the game cover?

    Comment

    • shade11
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 373

      #17
      I was going to ask the same thing.

      Comment

      • metsfan001
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 250

        #18
        "hmm, i would have to say the only silly thing i did is played some of the songs by hooking up my dance pad to the computer. i couldn't do the jumps with all 4 arrows, seeing as I only have 2 feet, I think
        *looks down*"

        Do you know what ITG is?

        Comment

        • Nemosta
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 282

          #19
          In February I played FotS 1.1x music rate. I was already tired, but I managed to pass. It did some cruel thing to my arms and I had trouble even typing afterwards. I couldn't use the computer for the rest of that day, and the pain lingered for close to a week.

          That's about it.

          Comment

          • fenixflamefox
            FFR Player
            • May 2003
            • 164

            #20
            Aside from getting an A on Quasar boomerang? Hmm...not much. Challenging my friend on MaxX Unlimited 1.5 rate might work.

            Comment

            • nyra
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 127

              #21
              watching data drain on x2 rate XD


              or trying to play with on finger, stupid jumps.

              omg its pikachu

              Comment

              • GigaSeifer
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 4

                #22
                I played on Couple with my brother. Played the Futurama Theme Song. He was 2nd player. He had 2 freaking things to do the whole song... Got marvelous on both, got 10,000,000 points. Got AAAA(Up untill then, I'd never even gotten AAA myself, and he can't even do "Kung-Fu Fighting" & get through it himself...)

                I now have his record of an AAAA as 2nd player in Couples mode on that song... >_>

                Comment

                • IAAW
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 3008

                  #23
                  Once I took Quasar EX-GEN, and put it on C400 with 2.0x rate with fail off. Then I quit near half of the song (enter), it said I cleared it. I was hoping to get an big fat F, but just an E i think -_-

                  Comment

                  • fenixflamefox
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 164

                    #24
                    E = failing.

                    Comment

                    • Perkecet
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2

                      #25
                      the weirdest thing i have ever done would have to be...being insanly good at stepmania

                      Comment

                      • Moogy
                        嗚呼
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 10303

                        #26
                        I played Stepmania.
                        Plz visit my blog

                        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                        Comment

                        • Mulduvar
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 64

                          #27
                          I put the judge to 1 and played quasar.. i have never gotten so many bs combos in my life...

                          Comment

                          • JONES
                            FFR Lifetime Member
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 963

                            #28
                            dumbest thing I did was, I played Eruption and expected to last longer then 10seconds.

                            didn't work.


                            I remember when a quarter use to cost a nickel.

                            Comment

                            • rshadow8888
                              FFR's Buizel
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3120

                              #29
                              ok, ive got a new one

                              I was messing around making simfiles, and I made one that the auto-play failed. I think it was kinda cool

                              Comment

                              • Novacaine
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 282

                                #30
                                weirdest thing i ever did

                                sometimes my stepmania skips evry now and then

                                and onetime during maxunlimited it skipped during a jump i guess BUT it

                                didnt count as a miss for some reason and I ended up with a AAA with

                                598 fullcombo

                                I tried sending the picture but not sure how to

                                Comment

                                Working...