where can i get "badgers" and "blur" for

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moogy
    嗚呼
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 10303

    #16
    Badger_oni.zip is the most accessed file on my site after monstercock.mp3

    Kind of sad.
    Plz visit my blog

    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #17
      Badger oni sucks. It's not hard, it's retarded.

      Blur...I dunno. I don't see why it's so hard to believe that people can pass it. I mean, I can't pass it, but I have trouble passing Dignity. Just look at the numbers:

      Blur is 480 BPM, and is mostly 8ths.
      Quasar is 155 BPM, and is mostly 16ths. That is the same as 310 BPM 8ths. At 1.5x music that's 465 BPM 8ths. Arch0wl can AA that pretty easily (AAA sometimes, I'm pretty sure).

      Now, does a 15 BPM difference really make it impossible? No
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Pooping_Panda
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 1773

        #18
        the only reason it is really hard is because of the doubles......if you know how to hit thoughs.....then your all good...all i do is spazz my fingers and mash to get passed them

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #19
          Only way I can pass Blur is by turning freezes to Planted so that the O.K. adds to my life bar. Also, I use wasd with one hand and arrows with the other so I can hit the doubles and jacks. I've passed it once on Life 2 with all that, and I'm not nearly as good as the rest of you...
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • Kenzya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 3411

            #20
            I can send blur to you. Just PM me.

            One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
            Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
            I'm Still Alive

            Comment

            Working...