Let's make Spread Kaiden and Index Kaiden tiers
Collapse
X
-
Re: Let's make Spread Kaiden and Index Kaiden tiers
So my idea is that X tier on 4-sprindex equals X-1 tier on 3-sprindex equals X-2 tier on index. Going this way of thinking, if I'd pass tier 10 course with sprindex(or whatever the numeration would look like), I'd be rated tier 8.The sprindex one would be considerably harder, given that sprindex requires much less effort in your forearms than index, making stamina way easier and since you're using more fingers you're able to tolerate higher BPM's. Currently coming up with a list now for Kaiden and Overjoy, hopefully it doesn't turn out too ridiculous lol.
Does this make sense?
Sprindex style player from Poland.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChW...zwbcEXVdMocktg
https://www.mediafire.com/?whqcjgmx129tme0 SPREAD THE INDEX OUT NOW
I hate arguing about my playstyle.Comment
-
Re: Let's make Spread Kaiden and Index Kaiden tiers
I made 4K Dan Courses for osu!mania some time ago.
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/304816
Luminal = Kaiden, Tachyon = Overjoy. Most of these files are originally from SM, and they could be transferred to SM spread to begin with. Not quite happy with some songs though, and there's also the fact that it's way too easy, especially Luminal and Tachyon. But that could always be amended.
I'm personally not very fond of using pass grades for spread dans, but that's a discussion for another timeLast edited by EzExZeRo7497; 06-2-2015, 10:58 AM.Comment
-
Re: Let's make Spread Kaiden and Index Kaiden tiers
Didn't Stepocalypse sort of do something like this with its tiers?
At least it might be a good starting point for making a list like thisThe renegade has betrayed me.Comment
-
Re: Let's make Spread Kaiden and Index Kaiden tiers
Aren't there like only 20 people playing stepmania competitively now, and they all would qualify to be kaiden anywayLast edited by leonid; 06-2-2015, 12:23 PM.Comment
-
Re: Let's make Spread Kaiden and Index Kaiden tiers
Sadly, yeah. But Overjoy would at least be a challenge for everyone. Kaiden probably just needs to be harder imo.Quality quotes:
Originally posted by KgZenjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weinerOriginally posted by IzzyI also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.Originally posted by kommisarnps is still a better idea for ratingsOriginally posted by klimtkillerthere is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.Originally posted by RaptaMy logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.Comment
-
Re: Let's make Spread Kaiden and Index Kaiden tiers
I was considering getting back into index for real and trying to push my previous limits from 2006ish, but I don't really think I want to ruin my hands anymore than they already are. At least index is mostly in your arm and now your wrist or fingers.
I just got rid of my mechanical keyboard too...Comment
-
Comment






Comment