have you ever injured you self seriusly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Varia
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2003
    • 1713

    #46
    Most people just totally ignore the gallops because they hate them so much and treat them like 8ths.

    Those dirty whores. Play it proper or don't play it at all.
    GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

    ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


    I THINK SO

    Comment

    • Cenright
      You thought I was a GUY?!
      • Sep 2003
      • 3139

      #47
      The worst I have ever had done to me was 3 stitches across the bridge of my nose. (Boomerang)
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

      Comment

      • jazzmosis
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 521

        #48
        Gallops are so cool though, why would people ignore them? And WHY do people do knee drops? Can they not move fast enough?

        Sigh, then again some people aren't the 10 foot master that I am...

        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        <3 Jazzoo.

        Comment

        • altairian
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 2055

          #49
          They do knee drops to show off... I seriously doubt you could be faster knee dropping than you would be just stepping
          Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

          Comment

          • Kenzya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 3411

            #50
            No, I haven't read through the other 4 or so pages.. I'm just going by the thread name..

            I split my head open once.. stitches there.. and the almost broke my back on a curb while skateboarding.. mm mm good..

            One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
            Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
            I'm Still Alive

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #51
              I got Minor Periostitis (shin splints), when the muscle sheath detaches from the front of the tibia, from playing DDR bare-footed so much...painful and annoying. I have twisted my ankle from missing the pad. And I got a few bruises and a headache from when I freestyled to Cutie Chaser (maniac double), which consists of me rolling around on the pad without hitting the arrows with my feet.

              Comment

              • prodigallink
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 130

                #52
                those really hurt

                Comment

                • cutesaru18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 73

                  #53
                  There have been a couple of times when I would walk into the arcade in platform sandals, wanting to play DDR. Knowing that was a bad idea, I would take off my shoes and play barefoot. Well, with my luck, I kept stomping the heels of my feet on the corners, right where the heads of the screws were. For a couple of days afterwards, the bottoms of my feet would be bruised, and it would hurt to put a tremendous amount of pressure on them.

                  As for falling off (knock on wood) that hasn't happened yet.

                  BTW- it's actually kinda fun to play barefoot. Don't know what it is about it, but I like it. he he he ^_^
                  The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

                  Comment

                  Working...