have you ever injured you self seriusly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 1663

    #16
    Originally posted by HAHAHA123
    also wanna ask have u ever seen or heard of some1 havin a siezer because the backround on the game. just wanna know
    Don't think so...but the backgrounds on konamix *home version* gave me hadeaches...stupid people dancing around the screen....
    Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
    Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
    Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

    Comment

    • kawser
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 153

      #17
      Set the color or brightness on ur home stuff lower, thats all.

      Me, well, I have a very bad foot problem, its comes and goes. Whenever I do some tough feet excerices (like play DDR) my foot aches a lot. It feels so bad, I cant do anything with my feet, every step I take is like needles poking in. I hate my stupid and weak feet.

      Myspace.

      Comment

      • altairian
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 2055

        #18
        yeah the konamix backgrounds really suck
        but konamix has holic so therefore it owns
        Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

        Comment

        • lightswitch_raves
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2003
          • 432

          #19
          never, but i have fallen off the pad numerous times on healing vision angelic mix >.@
          t(\'-\'t)

          Comment

          • altairian
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 2055

            #20
            I fell off once doing cow girl =\
            fortunately there was nobody watching except one guy that also played DDR so he didn't laugh at me or anything
            Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

            Comment

            • tristia
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 419

              #21
              never fallen off the pad or anything... but playin a friend of mine, we went to a new arcade, and the pad was like... super slick, i slid, hit him... he fell off the pad it awas amusing

              that and due to my awesome health status (sarcasm)... i get random foot cramps, that hurt... a lot... and random stomach cramps... that also hurt... a lot
              Yay MySpace

              Comment

              • HAHAHA123
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2003
                • 25

                #22
                Kawser, maybe ur like me and have flat feet cause i have the same problem too.

                Comment

                • jazzmosis
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 521

                  #23
                  I've taken a few spills pushing myself to the edge on the homepads before, but I've eluded injury until present.

                  Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                  <3 Jazzoo.

                  Comment

                  • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 1663

                    #24
                    Homepads ...meh the cheapest ones you can find that won't kill you would prolly be red ocatane ignition 2.0...that's what I've got. But yeah this other time...I played for about 8-9 hours, since my knees are a tiny bit bent whenever I play *short legs ...meh* the back of my knees started hurting like hell...it hurt to just bend my legs the slighest bit and to walk....I have no clue what was wrong there...
                    Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                    Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                    Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                    Comment

                    • lightswitch_raves
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 432

                      #25
                      Originally posted by altairian
                      I fell off once doing cow girl =\
                      fortunately there was nobody watching except one guy that also played DDR so he didn't laugh at me or anything
                      oh god, i know how that is. the steps for cow girl are so wierd. kinda like galloping, but a lil different from tsugaru
                      t(\'-\'t)

                      Comment

                      • altairian
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 2055

                        #26
                        heh I don't fall off playing cow girl anymore... I almost always AA it now... ;p
                        tsugaru is really fun too though.
                        I <3 gallop songs
                        Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

                        Comment

                        • Neon_falco_omega
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 8

                          #27
                          Re: have you ever injured you self seriusly

                          Originally posted by unholychaos
                          i broke my leg 5 times
                          and my anckel 10 times
                          i was so accedent prone that my local arcade had to take out a insurance polocy on me
                          you?
                          i never heard anyone get hurt that many times. its just.... damn....
                          Some people live because it is illegal to shoot them. one example is the bitch sitting to the left of me.

                          Comment

                          • makaveli121212
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2003
                            • 3823

                            #28
                            Originally posted by altairian
                            heh I don't fall off playing cow girl anymore... I almost always AA it now... ;p
                            tsugaru is really fun too though.
                            I <3 gallop songs
                            you, who cant pass so deep, love gallops...tsugaru is fun though...it will be my next AA'ed kata...very soon
                            Originally posted by VxDx
                            Stick it in her butt and pee.

                            Comment

                            • altairian
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 2055

                              #29
                              so deep gallops don't flow like cow girl and tsugaru's do =\
                              Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

                              Comment

                              • makaveli121212
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2003
                                • 3823

                                #30
                                i think they flow as well as tsugarus...cow girl, hell i dont know, i wouldnt play that if i had to...
                                Originally posted by VxDx
                                Stick it in her butt and pee.

                                Comment

                                Working...