Post the hardest song u can do in the game.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LadyAkuma
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 17

    #61
    Pfft, I'm not that good...whichever you consider harder:

    (all on Heavy)
    Insertion
    Electro Tuned
    Paranioa KCET
    My Summer Love (which isn't even that hard)

    I can almost pass Can't Stop Falling in Love Speed Mix, but I get tired close to the end and I'm never able to finish it. At least I learned how to cross my legs over in that song.

    Comment

    • fleenx
      FFR Player
      • May 2003
      • 69

      #62
      Probably Afronova heavy...

      Comment

      • mad_poodle
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 90

        #63
        well I just started playing within the last few months so I'm still not that great at the game, but I can play almost all standards (still working on max300) and I think my favorite one I can beat is Genom Screams on heavy

        Comment

        • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2003
          • 1663

          #64
          Cow Girl Heavy now HOORAY FOR GALLOPS!
          Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
          Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
          Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

          Comment

          • Oso9
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 23

            #65
            Best song I can do is Afronova and La Señorita Virtual on Heavy.

            Vaya con dios...
            Jerry: Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don\'t stare at it. It\'s too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.
            <Seinfeld>
            <Gracias to thedude93 from the Evolution Forums for the Avatar>

            Comment

            • lonesniper7
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 2

              #66
              csfil speed mix c heavy marsupial japan b paranoia clean mix aa

              Comment

              • Oreoninja
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 130

                #67
                The hardest one I can beat is probably sakura with an A, or max 300 with like a C, but I have gotten AA's on many heavy songs, my favorite getting only 11 greats on Kind Lady. And it's matsurai japan, but marsupial sounds like a possible kicks ass mix.
                Central Illinois DDR suckas
                http://www.teamdarkwind.com/index.shtml

                Comment

                • ultima2
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 1

                  #68
                  id say end of the century on heavy doubles[size=18]

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #69
                    Paranoia Max ~Dirty Mix~ with a B on Heavy.

                    Comment

                    • novaquinn
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 16

                      #70
                      Wow...I suck sooooo hard...

                      I'd have to say one of the following three...

                      Max 300 - Standard - B
                      Matsuri Japan - Heavy - B
                      My Summer Love - Heavy - full combo A

                      Comment

                      • Oreoninja
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 130

                        #71
                        summer love alive, don't you hear my heart beat---ing...
                        Central Illinois DDR suckas
                        http://www.teamdarkwind.com/index.shtml

                        Comment

                        • SoDeepPolaris
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 36

                          #72
                          SINGLES
                          hardest passed: PSMO
                          hardest AA'd: Cartoon Heroes heavy or So Deep heavy
                          hardest A'd: Max300heavy
                          DOUBLES
                          hardest passed: Max300heavy
                          hardest AA'd: CSFILSM heavy
                          hardest A'd: HVAM heavy

                          Fer Shizzle

                          Comment

                          • bluelife03
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2

                            #73
                            the best i can do is maxxunlimited on standard with boost and max 300 on heavy and ace it
                            that's good, right?

                            Comment

                            • Jam930
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 1069

                              #74
                              max300 A ...light mode


                              =/ at least im honest
                              -Jamie

                              Comment

                              • Tank101
                                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2082

                                #75
                                hoooray for honesty, a few days ago I beat so deep on heavy
                                (so what if I barely beat it, got a D, and couldn't play DDR the whole rest of the day because I could barely move my legs)

                                Comment

                                Working...