Post the hardest song u can do in the game.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkOracleX
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 80

    #46
    Max300 in Stealth x2 with Dark arrows on standard, trying to do it the same in MaxxUnlimited but its frickin impossible!

    Comment

    • maxXCRITICAL
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 5

      #47
      For me... Any Max song on standard, or any 9-foot
      Bow-chicka-wow-wow.

      Comment

      • Cong
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 5

        #48
        3 Months of on and off playing DDR, I have to say "TwinBee" on Heavy. I suck with a C though. :'(

        Comment

        • dancedude11
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 48

          #49
          Holy $#!+!!! I passed Max 300 with a B last weekend on x1.5 Dark on Heavy!!! That is the hardest song I did too. I did Maxx Unlimited on my soft pad and it died. . . that was just once though. . . .
          \" I think. . .therefore I get a headache\"

          Comment

          • Can_Man
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 39

            #50
            My hardest song is probobly Xenon in heavy A.
            I just wanted to let you know that I am cool...

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #51
              I BEAT TSUGURU LAST NIGHT LIEK WAHT!

              Comment

              • danda74
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 23

                #52
                I <3 Burning Heat!
                HEY CHICKEN MAN

                Comment

                • Varia
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 1713

                  #53
                  I guess it's probably Cartoon Heroes or Sakura for me now. Maybe even HVAM.
                  GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                  ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                  I THINK SO

                  Comment

                  • AznDDRPlaya
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 1

                    #54
                    I passed Max 300 on stealth mode and got B, I also passed The Legend of Max with a B

                    Comment

                    • djsmalls
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 735

                      #55
                      Max. (period) i can get a B
                      PSMO i average a high C
                      these r like the hardest songs i can pass all the time

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #56
                        On Pump It Up, I got a C on Bee on Crazy
                        On DDR...A on Tsugaru, Heavy
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • thesubrosian
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 28

                          #57
                          Let's see...
                          I can get a B on Max 300 with no mods...(our arcade has a large screen so arrows appear faster, so 1.5x would be suicide)
                          and can get to the runs of death in PSMO.
                          I can also get a High A on So Deep--I can't get an AA because my PA sucks. I full combo So Deep but have around 100 greats.

                          Comment

                          • ddrfreak06
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 1

                            #58
                            ok first of all Tsugaru on heavy was so f*ckin easy and MAX 300 on standard was easy I got a "AA"
                            on Tsugaru and "A" on MAX 300


                            but so far the most challenging song that i got a "B" on is cant stop fallin in love on heavy yeah its only 9 step difficulty but at the beginning you have to do that hard arse beat left down right down left down right down x6 then invert to left up right up x6 thats kinda hard cuz you start turning as a reflex action

                            Comment

                            • wildman
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 73

                              #59
                              The hardest song I can pass is Legend of Max. I can almost pass PSM Oni, but not quite. As for my personal accomplishments.......I have wayyyyyyy to many!

                              Comment

                              • Tank101
                                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2082

                                #60
                                Break Down on heavy and get an A, I feel like such a n00b looking at everyone elses accomplishments

                                Comment

                                Working...