so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tired_Old_Man
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 259

    #31
    Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

    last time I was in chinatown I did max 300 on a supernova machine for the first time, I think I got a B

    the post below is very true, my latest accomplishment is passing delerium on expert, my first 12 footer
    Last edited by Tired_Old_Man; 05-13-2008, 10:17 AM.
    "man is a pupil, pain is his teacher" - Alfred de Musset

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #32
      Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

      Originally posted by Tired_Old_Man
      last time I was in chinatown I did max 300 on a supernova machine for the first time, I think I got a B

      the post below is very true, my latest accomplishment is passing delerium on expert, my first 12 footer
      You should try Bang (the "!" song), imo it's much easier than all of the other 12's.

      Comment

      • dore
        caveman pornstar
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 6317

        #33
        Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

        VerTex is the easiest as long as you memorize the ending.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

        Comment

        • Punisher106
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 4

          #34
          Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

          I can get halfway through the song without touching the bar, but I die at the part before the stopping hold. Gaaah. x_x

          Comment

          Working...