so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddr_f4n
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 3807

    #16
    Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

    This is the exactly why the bar is there. To help beat songs like these.

    No one even mentions Paranioa Survivor and PSM? After you beat LoM, try Paranioa Survivor, then MaxX Unlimited, and then PSM/PSMO. It's the order I beat them in.
    Out Now!


    Older Releases:
    Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
    Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
    東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #17
      Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

      There's nothing wrong with using the bar...
      Anyway grats on the first pass, I remember back when I couldn't read any of that on 1x because it was so damn fast x.x
      Bring back old memories =/

      Comment

      • ShAiOnEi
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1110

        #18
        Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

        I full combo max 300 with bar. Anyways good job.
        I love my son Auron

        Epic thread killer

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #19
          Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

          Originally posted by [TeRa]
          There's nothing wrong with using the bar...
          Originally posted by [TeRa]
          There's nothing wrong with using the bar...
          Originally posted by [TeRa]
          There's nothing wrong with using the bar...
          STOP WITH THIS ****ING BAR RAPE NONSENSE.

          1. It's there for a reason.

          2. Almost every good ITG/DDR player uses the bar.

          3. The bar makes you use much less energy and helps your accuracy.

          STFU ABOUT BAR RAPING!

          /rant

          Comment

          • UnkownMan
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 1569

            #20
            Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

            Originally posted by [TeRa]
            There's nothing wrong with using the bar...
            Exactly what the guy above me said, it's okay to use the bar. The bar was obviously placed there for a reason

            EDIT: Ah, damn. Someone beat me to it.
            Originally posted by Choofers
            2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
            We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

            Comment

            • Kairon
              Still Defiantly Index
              • Nov 2005
              • 377

              #21
              Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

              Max 300, eh? No bar rape, eh? Sweet shtuff Jelly.

              I really need to get back into DDR. I haven't played in over a year. At my peak, I could get halfway through Pandemonium (no bar) before my legs would explode into a heap of fail. Good times... good times...


              i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

              Comment

              • thechild
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 1642

                #22
                Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

                I AAed Max 300 no bar. Me and my friend were freaking out. Too bad I don't play DDR anymore.

                Comment

                • UnkownMan
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1569

                  #23
                  Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

                  I AAA'd MAX 300 before on Heavy. Meh, it was nothing. I already saw people do it before. It wasn't all that exciting as people might say.
                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                  We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                  Comment

                  • Tex :)
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 428

                    #24
                    Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

                    Using the bar is one of the great things about DDR. It does a lot of the work for you! I don't have a bar at home, though, so all my scores are bar-free. Now go out there and FC it, Jelly!
                    unfortunately still kickin' ~(‾⌣‾~)

                    Comment

                    • dore
                      caveman pornstar
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 6317

                      #25
                      Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

                      I played for the first time in months the other day and I was astounded I could pass 10s no bar. I didn't have the stamina for 11s though lol
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                      Comment

                      • Tibs
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 5235

                        #26
                        Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

                        I played for the first time in months today and cleared Hardcore of the North.

                        What the ****?

                        Metal covers of vidya game songs

                        Comment

                        • jellygod
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1703

                          #27
                          Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

                          oh well im going to continue to not use the bar, its just not fun, and i like to test my stamina

                          RETIRED
                          ___________________________
                          Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                          Styles- index,spread
                          Tier Points: 148
                          Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                          "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                          Comment

                          • DayMan951
                            yfwdbwdsb
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 2255

                            #28
                            Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

                            Nice pass. I somehow passed Maxx Unlimited without the bar before I passed Max300 no bar. Probably 'cus I was on my colbalt flux.

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #29
                              Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

                              Originally posted by jellygod
                              oh well im going to continue to not use the bar, its just not fun, and i like to test my stamina
                              Find somewhere to play ITG and then you can really start testing your stamina.

                              Comment

                              • Doc1313
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 8

                                #30
                                Re: so i finally beat max300 for the first time yesterday

                                Originally posted by travman301
                                Find somewhere to play ITG and then you can really start testing your stamina.
                                Ya, once you get into ITG you'll realize DDR isn't tiring at all. Not to mention, the songs are better than ddr songs in my opinion.

                                Yea!! today's my b-day!

                                Comment

                                Working...