Paranoia Hades last paranoia song?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leadafro
    Tykeem Ultimatum
    • Dec 2004
    • 975

    #16
    Re: Paranoia Hades last paranoia song?

    lol
    I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

    Comment

    • sdgundam96
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 9

      #17
      Re: Paranoia Hades last paranoia song?

      Too bad there's no more ITG though. ITG owned DDR in every aspect. Except for the Cool Japanese music. lol DDR stoped the original MAX songs. But anyways, The background for Paranoia Hades was hilarious.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #18
        Re: Paranoia Hades last paranoia song?

        Bumpy
        ​

        Comment

        • astroman129
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 171

          #19
          Re: Paranoia Hades last paranoia song?

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I really want the last Paranoia to have a better chart then this.

          Each new DDR Arcade release has had a new Paranoia (I think Max didnt, tho) so as long as there are DDRs, we can expect some more paranoia. I thought that Trip Machine died out but it looks like remixes of 1st mix are becoming popular :/

          Not true. And if you say something like "Paranoia ~Respect~", you're wrong. That was created in DDR Party Collection.

          I hope that DDR songs go more into ITG difficulty.
          My DDR forum:

          Comment

          • reddarkd
            Lawl
            • Jul 2005
            • 194

            #20
            Re: Paranoia Hades last paranoia song?

            Originally posted by rel89
            Max had PARANOiA.

            You guys are idiots.

            Read before you flame kiddo

            Comment

            • SeraphinEveles
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 109

              #21
              Re: Paranoia Hades last paranoia song?

              i have ParanoIa TwIlIgHt planned for sometime in the future.....

              so to answer your question,

              NO.

              HA! Finally figured out how to get my Sig in purple, and show the stats i want.
              I love knowing BBC.

              Comment

              Working...