DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • reddarkd
    Lawl
    • Jul 2005
    • 194

    #16
    Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

    I don't like the music in SN2 I miss the old Tehcno songs and remixes.. not this new hip hop crap
    who the hell dances to Justin Timberlake

    Comment

    • Tails99
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 218

      #17
      Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

      Originally posted by reddarkd
      I don't like the music in SN2 I miss the old Tehcno songs and remixes.. not this new hip hop crap
      who the hell dances to Justin Timberlake
      Stupid people. Ugh, I hate Justin Timberlake. All of them sample music from each other, or they talk about the same ****, so there is really is a problem replacing the good music of DDR with this stupid crap they shove on the American versions.
      Originally posted by Specforces
      (3:15:11 PM) Corey: Tomorrow, I'm going to kill myself.
      (3:15:11 PM) SmarterChild: Would you like me to add the event "Kill yourself" on October 3rd, 2007 to your planner?
      (3:15:12 PM) Corey: You fucking asshole...

      Comment

      • Timer Rabbit
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 166

        #18
        Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

        Agreed. X_X I miss the Dancemania songs. (Thats why I want to go forward with the Konami originals to some of the Bemani corssovers.)

        Comment

        • megaxxx
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 329

          #19
          Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

          Well, techinally speaking, I preffer SN1 over the rest. I found that most songs were dead on really. There were the ocasional AA (the song) messups and the horid fascination steps, ooohhh, and especially chaos. Don't even start on that. But as usual, over all, it was worth the $50 for good music and dancing. SN2 on the other hand, it was atrocious. I could have slapped it so hard, I could have sent it to hades, errr, hell. The music and the movies were the only things that were good.
          GET A JOB LOSER.

          Comment

          • revolutionomega
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2006
            • 2240

            #20
            Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

            I want them to include some of the IIDX 13 distorted songs such as more stuff from Ryu, Outphase and artists like that. The song Go Beyond from Ryu v. Sota was 1337 verging on godly. If I could do handstream on SM it would be a much better file.

            In accordance to DDR, it's now boring and repetitive. Such as many other things in the musical industry and gaming, companies do it for sell-outs and to appeal to a certain audience. It's all just to get people who are too lazy to actually work out, people that are new to the game and want to try it, or little kids who don't really care that much, to play their game which as a highly successful and big-selling franchise, can just sell more of the same with their stupid little twists.

            p.s. I'm sure that this game won't suck as bad as Universe for the 360. If they actually had the original arrow-movement format, non-gay menus and a good pad it might've been fun. Plus the flow sucks major ****...
            I RATE THIS A MASS PHAIL.
            "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
            - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

            Comment

            • Snowcrafta
              V's beta-male entourage
              • May 2005
              • 2873

              #21
              Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

              Originally posted by massflavour
              yeah hopefully dukamok will make a few decent pad charts unlike his garbage keyboard files
              Originally posted by reddarkd
              I don't like the music in SN2 I miss the old Tehcno songs and remixes.. not this new hip hop crap
              who the hell dances to Justin Timberlake
              Originally posted by Tails99
              Stupid people. Ugh, I hate Justin Timberlake. All of them sample music from each other, or they talk about the same ****, so there is really is a problem replacing the good music of DDR with this stupid crap they shove on the American versions.
              All three of you are fucking retarded preteens.

              Comment

              • revolutionomega
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2006
                • 2240

                #22
                Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

                Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                All three of you are fucking retarded preteens.
                LOLOLOL. They need to search more re-re's *cough* i mean do more research?
                JEWZ JURZ BAINZ!
                "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #23
                  Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

                  All three of you are ****ing retarded preteens.
                  For a 20 year old your common sense lacks

                  Back up why they are wrong or get out of the thread.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #24
                    Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    For a 20 year old your common sense lacks

                    Back up why they are wrong or get out of the thread.
                    since he's banned I'll do it for him

                    massflavour is being a massive dick by taking a shot at someone who won't respond and his 2+ year old simfiles

                    the other two are preteens because they care about what music shows up on american ddr console releases lmao just kidding I dunno why he picked them out

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #25
                      Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

                      lol. forgot aboout this thread.

                      He wasnt banned for at least 4 days after I posted that I think, so he clearly didnt care to respond
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • fido123
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 4245

                        #26
                        Re: DDR SuperNOVA 2's Stepfiles made my PS2 Kill itself

                        While this is bumped:

                        My PS2 hasn't gotten back yet and I'm getting fatter...I can't live without my ITG! If I wasn't going to the gym I may have been dead by now!

                        Comment

                        Working...