DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EI_Tizzy
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 942

    #31
    Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

    Originally posted by KA0Z R4VR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5KzplngVls

    according to that vieo I just found in the forum they already have a pack
    That's not always so... I didn't see any other songs on the vid, just the few boss songs. Same thing happened with SuperNOVA, I was able to find the boss songs more than a few weeks before the other files were released.

    @ fido: True, I do believe most of the boss songs are over stepped. ESPECIALLY freakin NGO Oni. My god, what a jumpfest. On the other hand, have you even SEEN some of the songs on ITG and ITG2? Pandemonium is WAAAY harder than any chart I've seen for DDR yet
    Last edited by EI_Tizzy; 10-3-2007, 10:31 PM.
    Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
    Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
    After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
    Originally posted by Breedwell
    Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
    Originally posted by rzr
    They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

    Comment

    • KA0Z R4VR
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 287

      #32
      Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

      Originally posted by EI_Tizzy
      That's not always so... I didn't see any other songs on the vid, just the few boss songs. Same thing happened with SuperNOVA, I was able to find the boss songs more than a few weeks before the other files were released.

      @ fido: True, I do believe most of the boss songs are over stepped. ESPECIALLY freakin NGO Oni. My god, what a jumpfest. On the other hand, have you even SEEN some of the songs on ITG and ITG2? Pandemonium is WAAAY harder than any chart I've seen for DDR yet
      Well the rest are old originals and very few lame offsync new songs.

      and yes ITG = win at expert charts. DDR = fail. Why? Konami's objective is now to make you look like an idiot as quick as possible with music in the background :]
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      Are you has depression? Does you worry about things that are worryful? Does you want to escape the Earths? Just remember, you has a spicy life.
      Originally posted by Zageron
      Everything is Vistas fault. If your cat dies, it's also Vistas fault.
      Originally posted by [TeRa]
      I've come to the assumption that you are either Miley Cyrus yourself being you are not a young kid trying to defend her, or you are indeed Chris Crocker, you related her to Britney Spears...If you took this paragraph seriously, just quit the internet lol

      Comment

      • ddr_f4n
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 3807

        #33
        Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

        It seems that Konami is trying to create ITG-like stepcharts, and failing hard at it.

        Also, for DDRSN 2 songs:



        Not done yet, but it will be soon.
        Out Now!


        Older Releases:
        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

        Comment

        • fido123
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 4245

          #34
          Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

          I got it but I stopped just now so I don't wake my parents. It's better than SN1 and in hyper dance master mode I stopped doing all the stages at about G and just started doing boss songs...at I and will keep going tomorrow morning.

          Comment

          • ape0
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 195

            #35
            Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

            I'm ****** off with that EternuS mission! (I-06) Anyone else think that it's ****? Most arrows don't even show up on the screen!

            I also have a question, is the CellDweller on SN2 the same as on FFR?
            Last edited by ape0; 10-7-2007, 03:52 PM.

            Comment

            • magirocker
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 470

              #36
              Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

              I think the Celldweller is the same.


              and yeah....that Eturnus mission makes no sense....none of the module things help with it.....
              AAA's: 158 + Tokens
              Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
              Newest:GO!

              Comment

              • Inu500
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 3

                #37
                Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

                I didnt like the first supernova too many problems, and too many us pop hits and random other hits, hopefully they fix the song arrow lag problem and score system and supernova 2, cause i dont want ddr to go down hill....

                Comment

                • Pichu_XP
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 950

                  #38
                  Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

                  This is the one with Votum Stellarum right?

                  Great song.

                  Comment

                  • nestlekwik
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 2317

                    #39
                    Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

                    It took me a few tries to get the EternuS Hyper Master Mode level cleared. The mod changes appear to be random, so it seems sometimes you just have to be lucky to get the bad modifiers at very predictable sections of the song.

                    I have a little bit of media up for the game at www.rithum.com, but I would say SuperNOVA2 overall is better than SuperNOVA, but not by much. I just think overall there is a better range of music genres and I really enjoy the disco/funk stylings of some of the songs. The oni and nonstop selections are weak overall and there are still very few challenge step difficulties.


                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

                    Comment

                    • big.moon.lord
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 23

                      #40
                      Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

                      Well... I bought it a week ago... and finished all the "letters/levels" a week ago... xDI fumbled abit on it but managed it after the 5th try or so... NGO was abit harder (-- im used to having a bar behind me at arcades xD) but I managed. I was expecting a challenge or something T.T but noooo and they don't even let you return the game if it's already opened. XD I have to get ITG for playstation 2... I'm tired of spending 20$ a night to play ITG2 at arcades... :P
                      Last edited by big.moon.lord; 10-9-2007, 08:40 AM.

                      Smile, tomorow may be worse.

                      Comment

                      • cytex11
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 41

                        #41
                        Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

                        For some reason i find the new ddr games really boring now.All of the new ddr games have gay background.The last good mix was ddr party collection.

                        Comment

                        • magirocker
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 470

                          #42
                          Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

                          there's an ITG for PS2?
                          AAA's: 158 + Tokens
                          Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
                          Newest:GO!

                          Comment

                          • cytex11
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 41

                            #43
                            Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

                            Itg2 was so much better than supernova, thats why i don't play the new ddr games anymore i just play itg2.And the old ddr games like max,max2,extreme,and party collection.Dan god i can at least play my itg3 songs on itg2 machine.I think i have almost all the itg3 songs total of 50-70 songs of itg3.

                            P.s Theres itg2 for the ps2 but its beta and it kinda sucks but its better than nothing.
                            Last edited by cytex11; 10-9-2007, 04:42 PM.

                            Comment

                            • fido123
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 4245

                              #44
                              Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

                              I tried getting ITG3 Rebirth but couldn't find it / too lazy to find it. Can you link them to me please?

                              Comment

                              • Timer Rabbit
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 166

                                #45
                                Re: DDR Supernova 2 (Home Edition)

                                Owned SN2, it was okay.

                                What really pisses me off is the difficulty on the Hyper Master Mode.

                                The happy side: For bits of Pop'n and IIDX songs. (And Flowers, Baby's Tears, etc. + some new Konami Originals. I love Freeyway Shuffle and A Thing Called Love.)

                                Whats really pissing me off: Have to possibly unlock all of the songs + course to get Yuni WITHOUT using HMM. D:

                                Nothing else.... ^^;

                                Comment

                                Working...