Re: Trivia!!!!! Slowest DDR Song!!!!!
A change can occur from 0 bpm. Why couldn't it? 0 is no different than 1, or 2 or 3, or 600. If a change can occur from 60 bpm to 200 bpm, a change can occur from 0 bpm to 100 bbm, or any number. Just because 0 bpm means that nothing is moving doesn't mean that time isn't elapsing. For however long the arrows aren't moving, the BPM is 0. If you can prove that when the arrows aren't moving, that it is anything other than 0 beats in a minute, I would sure as hell like to see.
edit: Sure, no stops, I'm just trying to clarify, so don't mind us.
A change can occur from 0 bpm. Why couldn't it? 0 is no different than 1, or 2 or 3, or 600. If a change can occur from 60 bpm to 200 bpm, a change can occur from 0 bpm to 100 bbm, or any number. Just because 0 bpm means that nothing is moving doesn't mean that time isn't elapsing. For however long the arrows aren't moving, the BPM is 0. If you can prove that when the arrows aren't moving, that it is anything other than 0 beats in a minute, I would sure as hell like to see.
edit: Sure, no stops, I'm just trying to clarify, so don't mind us.









Comment