Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #31
    Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

    Why do you think im on ffr ..my fingers can move faster then my legs
    sigpic

    Comment

    • big.moon.lord
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 23

      #32
      Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

      Blue. I didn't take the question as "would you kill FFR" but more of a "Doy you prefer pad or keyboard". I prefer pad

      Smile, tomorow may be worse.

      Comment

      • Dark Ronin
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 60

        #33
        Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

        Red all the way.
        There are more people here. DDR can get boreing after awhile with no new scores to beat. Here there are always thousands of people better than me no matter how good I get. I can keep improving and talk to people from time to time. Although DDR is good cardio.

        Comment

        • Tater Tot
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 582

          #34
          Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

          ITG. DDR never caught on with me. I like pushing the red button. It makes things EXPLODE.
          FFR is awesome, but i still need my excercise...
          Last edited by Tater Tot; 11-1-2007, 05:32 AM.


          All images are links, click one and have fun!

          Comment

          Working...