Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FortyTwo
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 70

    #16
    Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

    Blue button.

    Oh yeah. I went there.
    The day I AAA something will be the day hell freezes over.

    Comment

    • Tails99
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 218

      #17
      Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

      Blue. I'm better at DDR than FFR.
      Originally posted by Specforces
      (3:15:11 PM) Corey: Tomorrow, I'm going to kill myself.
      (3:15:11 PM) SmarterChild: Would you like me to add the event "Kill yourself" on October 3rd, 2007 to your planner?
      (3:15:12 PM) Corey: You fucking asshole...

      Comment

      • astroman129
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 171

        #18
        Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

        I chose blue because I find DDR to be more fun as you get letter grades and they keep upgrading, where in FFR you mostly just unlock new songs every week. I like DDR more because there are also new modes.
        My DDR forum:

        Comment

        • dore
          caveman pornstar
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 6317

          #19
          Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

          Originally posted by newblue22
          nods* i got laid last week from itg lololol. ITG Ftw Dore XD
          GJ

          You make all ITG players proud
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

          Comment

          • Adamaja456
            Absurd
            • Dec 2006
            • 6433

            #20
            Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

            destory ddr machines
            red button


            582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
            602 AAAs(517+23+62)
            People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
            DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
            ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
            4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
            Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
            dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

            Comment

            • Engler
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 2340

              #21
              Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

              I have to say red, because I'm not quite sure if by "destroy all the admins" you mean that all the admins die in some fiery explosion. I wouldn't want any deaths to occur!

              Comment

              • astroman129
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 171

                #22
                Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

                Actually, you never said you have to pick one so I choose neither.
                My DDR forum:

                Comment

                • QUAZER_MAN
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 21

                  #23
                  Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

                  I had to pick the "Blue" button.I have enjoyed FFR but DDR is way better.Sorry
                  http://zombikiller5000.freewebs.comMy Web site

                  Comment

                  • ddr_man94
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 62

                    #24
                    Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

                    Blue button.DDR is way better
                    <('_')> Beat Me,You Can Not

                    Comment

                    • Zamiax
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 231

                      #25
                      Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

                      Im not that good at DDR. :P I suck at it.
                      If you want an FFR convention somewhere in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania area copy and paste this on your siggy to support so that this message can be heard and we will get a convention here

                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=77229

                      Support the FFR help system
                      Click me!


                      Join Kongregate!


                      Join a new gaming community,

                      "God does not exist"
                      -- Karl Marx
                      "Karl Marx does not exist"
                      -- God

                      Comment

                      • alster1
                        What is this I don't even
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 948

                        #26
                        Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

                        red button
                        synth should never be destroyed
                        the only reason blue is being picked more is because all the noobs are picking it :P
                        Last edited by alster1; 10-1-2007, 08:26 AM.

                        Comment

                        • rade0110
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 1253

                          #27
                          Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

                          Red, considering I've never played DDR or ITG.
                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • SysRq
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 128

                            #28
                            Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

                            Is there a button to destroy both of the buttons?

                            I choose green.

                            use it please

                            Comment

                            • Azn Fingers
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 9

                              #29
                              Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

                              Chose red, always something called bootleg machines, usb to the computer also

                              Comment

                              • Tails99
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 218

                                #30
                                Re: Would you choose DDR/ITG over FFR?

                                Originally posted by SysRq
                                Is there a button to destroy both of the buttons?

                                I choose green.
                                Why are you here then?
                                Originally posted by Specforces
                                (3:15:11 PM) Corey: Tomorrow, I'm going to kill myself.
                                (3:15:11 PM) SmarterChild: Would you like me to add the event "Kill yourself" on October 3rd, 2007 to your planner?
                                (3:15:12 PM) Corey: You fucking asshole...

                                Comment

                                Working...