DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • magirocker
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 470

    #31
    Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

    Fine I have a pic of me AA on chaos expert and AAA rainbowrainbow on Expert, I'll post it on my profile and on here

    and yeah good job Para on an Expert AAA Hit and Slap was my first too XD
    AAA's: 158 + Tokens
    Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
    Newest:GO!

    Comment

    • TS_Supra_Drifter
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 113

      #32
      Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

      hawaii BOE is going to put DDR in physical education.....=D
      "too high up on the food chain"

      Comment

      • chunk552
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 74

        #33
        Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

        my proudest achievenment is doing all the beginner tasks without LOSING MY MIND. i mean, cmon, "play 3 songs" [only on beginner difficulty]....made me want to execute the maker of the game.

        Comment

        • Ravia
          Ahh the fond memories
          • Apr 2007
          • 1315

          #34
          Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

          I've AA'd almost EVERY song, on all available difficulties.
          Plus getting 2 of the three rings for Pizza Box, missing only Ex. Diamond Ex I lucked out on... simply due to needing 1 lucky pass. Forget wihich one I snuck by... if I could just finish Xepher on Challenge with Mini arrows, etc... I'd have every ring. Oh, and AAA all red songs? Hell no. Not CHAOS. Even Light is a bitch to PA with those sudden stops.

          Score-wise, my best is probably a 17 great, 1 miss maelstrom through Xepher Challenge. ><
          And a double-BF on Love Shine, same for Happy Angel, and an SDG on Love is Dreaminess ((ALL Expert)). Also, using my PS2 DVD remote, I can pass almost any song if I take the jumps out, and BF'd Freckles Standard on Stealth in the arcades. ((I had a friend take second player, so it doesn't really count ))

          But remote, I FC'd True Love, Daikendai ((Ex.2)), Happy Angel, and a bunch of other songs I'll add later, like Sync (Extreme) Challenge from ((Ex.2)).

          I even B'd Xepher Challenge on remote.



          Comment

          • dummyman
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2006
            • 141

            #35
            Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

            Originally posted by magirocker
            First of all its Xepher....
            and this is kinda hard to believe....

            First of all I don't care how it is spelled and I really don't care if you believe it or not.

            100% Novacaine Supporter.
            C800 will be C850+ soon.
            POST 56,000 WOOT!!

            Comment

            • magirocker
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 470

              #36
              Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

              Haha non-believers check my profile pics for proof.
              AAA's: 158 + Tokens
              Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
              Newest:GO!

              Comment

              • Tails99
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 218

                #37
                Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                Mine is getting a AA on Ska Ska No. 3 on Heavy/Expert. I always had a hell of a time doing those steps; Single, Jump, Single, Jump... on a pad. Painful.
                Originally posted by Specforces
                (3:15:11 PM) Corey: Tomorrow, I'm going to kill myself.
                (3:15:11 PM) SmarterChild: Would you like me to add the event "Kill yourself" on October 3rd, 2007 to your planner?
                (3:15:12 PM) Corey: You fucking asshole...

                Comment

                • magirocker
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 470

                  #38
                  Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                  Urg yeah I hate those
                  AAA's: 158 + Tokens
                  Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
                  Newest:GO!

                  Comment

                  • DDRfreakDES.573
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 67

                    #39
                    Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                    Memorized all the freezes on Chaos.
                    Pass Felm with a B on Expert.
                    I had the chance to play the game, but not the ARCADE VERSION IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY!!!
                    DDR DESTINY! since 1989.

                    Comment

                    • magirocker
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 470

                      #40
                      Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                      Originally posted by DDRfreakDES.573
                      Memorized all the freezes on Chaos.
                      Pass Felm with a B on Expert.
                      I had the chance to play the game, but not the ARCADE VERSION IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY!!!
                      DItto that exactly...though I don't know about ur best score on Chaos, I've managed to randomly get a AA, but aside from that my best is like 8.9XX million...
                      AAA's: 158 + Tokens
                      Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
                      Newest:GO!

                      Comment

                      Working...