DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • g4z33b0
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 2618

    #16
    Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

    Nice... Pic?

    Comment

    • btski
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2006
      • 422

      #17
      Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

      AAAing most songs on SuperNOVA.

      Edit: Why do people spell Xepher wrong?!

      Comment

      • Shashmakito
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 432

        #18
        Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

        Originally posted by customstuff
        You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
        Originally posted by ToshX
        you are avatar

        I am maid

        Comment

        • smartdude1212
          2 is poo
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 6687

          #19
          Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

          AAA'ing Love is Dreaminess on mat.
          Talking PS2 here, right?

          Comment

          • magirocker
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 470

            #20
            Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

            Originally posted by dummyman
            I AAAd Zepher oni
            First of all its Xepher....
            and this is kinda hard to believe....
            AAA's: 158 + Tokens
            Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
            Newest:GO!

            Comment

            • alster1
              What is this I don't even
              • Sep 2006
              • 948

              #21
              Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

              AAAing fascination maxx...ya i've got pretty sweet skillz

              Comment

              • dancer2extreme4
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 23

                #22
                Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                Originally posted by alster1
                AAAing fascination maxx...ya i've got pretty sweet skillz

                cough LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE cough


                I haven't had all that many chances to play supernova so my proud achievements when I did play:

                974xxxxxx PSMO, Was the machine record at the time, still might be.
                95xxxxxxx Paranoia Respect, (before sync patch was released) + I can do a lot better now, but the point is I AAed it.
                AAA Golden sky lol
                Passed fascination maxx extra stage 99 greats fc 907xxxxxx, also machine record at the time.

                Comment

                • Kingofcheese
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 38

                  #23
                  Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                  You Are All So Good On Ddr/itg Whatever
                  So Goooood
                  waga waga schneeg schnog hi people!sigpic

                  Comment

                  • g4z33b0
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2618

                    #24
                    Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                    Latest AAAs (home version :/) - My Only Shining Star, Dynamite Rave, Rainbow Rainbow, Hit and Slap. A lot of AA's also, best probably Xepher heavy.

                    Comment

                    • Lamoc
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 551

                      #25
                      Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                      AAA Max 300 Super-Max-Me-Mix

                      Comment

                      • TS_Supra_Drifter
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 113

                        #26
                        Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                        what a load of bull...i suggest pictures for proofs...
                        "too high up on the food chain"

                        Comment

                        • -Tibs-
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 5235

                          #27
                          Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                          Just ignore it. If they really need to lie about scores on a dancing simulator over the internet to boost their ego, they're not worth paying attention to.

                          Metal covers of vidya game songs

                          Comment

                          • paramountgymnst
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 335

                            #28
                            Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                            AAAing hit and slap. before, i have only AAAed songs on beginner and basic and so even though it was an easy song i was so happy i AAAed a song on expert. hehe. i was basically running around the house screaming like an idiot.

                            Comment

                            • rollerhockey97
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2

                              #29
                              Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                              Full Comboed era(nonstalmix)
                              Pulled off Matsuri Japan (1.5x, Rainbow) with only 2 goods

                              Yeah I'm not specatcular but all I play is the Arcade version so what can you expect. I'm just now getting into 9-footer songs.

                              Comment

                              • g4z33b0
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2618

                                #30
                                Re: DDR Supernova proudest achievement?

                                Ha ha ha. Lamoc is the same guy that said he FCd Vertex^2.

                                Congrats on your first AAA para

                                Comment

                                Working...