I played DDR for the first time ever today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • southking
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 6

    #31
    Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

    it justplane sucks!~!! later

    Comment

    • -Tibs-
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 5235

      #32
      Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

      Wow, my thread got infested with ******s while I was away. :{

      So Deep 1x Flat, AA FC. Must get this on video. D:

      Metal covers of vidya game songs

      Comment

      • Shashmakito
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 432

        #33
        Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

        I play So Deep 2x, dark, reverse. and that isn't hard.
        But why video 1x, flat?

        It's the same.
        doo doo doo dooo do do dooo dooo, great song though.
        Last edited by Shashmakito; 03-19-2007, 10:55 AM. Reason: Hi.
        Originally posted by customstuff
        You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
        Originally posted by ToshX
        you are avatar

        I am maid

        Comment

        • -Tibs-
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 5235

          #34
          Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

          1x flat is a hell of a lot harder to read than 2x dark reverse.

          Metal covers of vidya game songs

          Comment

          • Godhand
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 42

            #35
            Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

            Originally posted by -Tibs-
            Yes. Double-stepping is for ******s and HVAM.
            eh not entirely true. doublestepping is a lot of times necessary, easier, and more accurate than doing crossovers all the time. Chris4life doublesteps a **** ton of his crossovers unless they are necessary to crossover or the crossover leads into the next step. but whatever im just a noob that has only recently pass lom so what do i know right............?

            Comment

            • -Tibs-
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 5235

              #36
              Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

              Depends on the person. I can't double-step for shit.

              Metal covers of vidya game songs

              Comment

              • -Tibs-
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #37
                Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                bUmP

                fc hvam :doublestep:

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • SethSquall
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 5477

                  #38
                  Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                  I use crossovers a lot more now but usually if one pops up fast I'll double step. I'm not quick enough for some crossovers yet.
                  Originally posted by Tibs
                  I love you, you Welsh ****

                  Comment

                  • g4z33b0
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2618

                    #39
                    Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                    I am horrible at doublestepping, but not very quick on crossovers yet. What was your HVAM score?

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #40
                      Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                      me and my three friends tried vertex^2 on itg the other day (hardest mode whatever it was called). one person on each arrow. we failed miserably when the mines hit=P. and then this guy saw us playing it and came on after and almost passed. I was jealous.

                      Comment

                      • angelofthedead
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 373

                        #41
                        Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                        Was it the greatest experience EVER!?!

                        It was for me. I <3 DDR

                        Look at my signature
                        "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                        sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                        Comment

                        • -Tibs-
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 5235

                          #42
                          Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                          Originally posted by g4z33b0
                          I am horrible at doublestepping, but not very quick on crossovers yet. What was your HVAM score?
                          I actually cant remember, haha. I was in a hurry to play my songs before 28 weeks later started.

                          Metal covers of vidya game songs

                          Comment

                          Working...