I played DDR for the first time ever today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wickedawesomeful
    Carls, Girls, & Drugs
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2006
    • 3888

    #16
    Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

    Originally posted by -Tibs-
    Tibs says:
    I'll make some soon I guess.
    Tibs says:
    I'll go for some more FCs. Been trying to get Tsugaru and Exotic Ethnic but keep getting one ****ing good on them.
    Wickedawesomeful says:
    Tibs likes talking in third person.

    PS. Nice AA.
    http://dozemusic.com/

    Comment

    • uselessaccount
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1580

      #17
      Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

      sam says:
      ddr isnt terribly tiring, except i just suck at it.

      sam also wants to ask tibs and shash what they get on max300 or most of the other cliche 10-footers.
      Originally posted by midare
      hamburger + stepmania = well done
      Originally posted by Lain_Iwakura
      dynamo happens
      just like aids

      Comment

      • -Tibs-
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 5235

        #18
        Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

        Just A'd max 300 doubles which is cool because doubles is fuccen hard. 1.5x helped.

        Metal covers of vidya game songs

        Comment

        • Silver_Brian
          ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2005
          • 5576

          #19
          Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

          I thought you passed FAXX.

          Originally posted by Moogle-master
          i now have another excuse to grow a dick
          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          "i've seen your little boy's penis"

          Comment

          • -Tibs-
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 5235

            #20
            Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

            I did.

            Where have I said otherwise?

            Metal covers of vidya game songs

            Comment

            • Silver_Brian
              ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2005
              • 5576

              #21
              Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

              How can you pass Faxx and not FC EE? It's like walking before crawling.

              Originally posted by Moogle-master
              i now have another excuse to grow a dick
              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
              "i've seen your little boy's penis"

              Comment

              • -Tibs-
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #22
                Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                Because I used to focus entirely on passing hard **** and only recently cared about FCs and AAs.

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • SethSquall
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 5477

                  #23
                  Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                  k. Fc'd everything on 1st mix and 2nd mix. On to 3rd mix.
                  Originally posted by Tibs
                  I love you, you Welsh ****

                  Comment

                  • -Tibs-
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 5235

                    #24
                    Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                    k fc'd ee with crossovers omg shut up shash

                    Metal covers of vidya game songs

                    Comment

                    • Neonatrias
                      MAЯISA
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 919

                      #25
                      Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                      Originally posted by Silver_Brian
                      How can you pass Faxx and not FC EE? It's like walking before crawling.
                      It's like how I've passed Holy Orders on an r21 and am still unable to finish Faxx on a Supernova. =)

                      PS - EE = Exotic Crossovers, Shash is doing it wrong.

                      Comment

                      • -Tibs-
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 5235

                        #26
                        Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                        Yes. Double-stepping is for ******s and HVAM.

                        Metal covers of vidya game songs

                        Comment

                        • Kid Faststeps
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 12

                          #27
                          Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                          What's the point of making this thread....?

                          Comment

                          • southking
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6

                            #28
                            Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                            ok?

                            Comment

                            • southking
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6

                              #29
                              Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                              its boring

                              Comment

                              • RB_Pwner
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 63

                                #30
                                Re: I played DDR for the first time ever today

                                I can't AA so just quit complaining if you have AA or AAA'd anything and can't on a different song.
                                I missed you FFR <3

                                Comment

                                Working...