Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Master_of_the_Faster
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 255

    #46
    Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

    Honestly... every pad sucks for me except for metal dance pads. I have busted so many of those $100 ignition pads that it's not even funny. ( I got my metal pad from keepgaming.com for those people who have $300 or might save for it ).

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #47
      Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

      Originally posted by FireEmblem8
      Which is better: RedOctane or BlueShark?
      I want the best pad for under $100.
      A lot of people say the RO Ignition 3.0 is the best pad to get besides the metal ones. I am turning to believe that, and I would like to hear a few more opinions before I order.
      Thank you all for your input!

      Try the Energy pads on http://www.ddrgame.com, not the metal one but the foam one...it's super-sensitive and I love it! I have 2 of them!

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • FireEmblem8
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 8

        #48
        Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

        So is this: http://ddrgame.com/dance-dance-revol...55-m03588.html
        or the Red Octane Ignition 3.0 w/ DDR Extreme 2, better?

        Comment

        • t0ni
          ITG Stepartist
          • Aug 2005
          • 231

          #49
          Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

          Originally posted by FireEmblem8
          So is this: http://ddrgame.com/dance-dance-revol...55-m03588.html
          or the Red Octane Ignition 3.0 w/ DDR Extreme 2, better?
          go for the ignition!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its better, I would not buy anything from ddrgame, trust!!! go RoI 3.0!!!

          Comment

          • FireEmblem8
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 8

            #50
            Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

            I have ordered my Ignition pad and expect to get it anytime this week.

            Comment

            • t0ni
              ITG Stepartist
              • Aug 2005
              • 231

              #51
              Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

              Originally posted by FireEmblem8
              I have ordered my Ignition pad and expect to get it anytime this week.
              has it come yet???

              Comment

              • astroman129
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 171

                #52
                Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

                I'm wondering. I've heard about USB pads, and is the Redoctane Ignition 3.0 a USB pad? Thanks
                My DDR forum:

                Comment

                • BlackDragn
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 7

                  #53
                  Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

                  Ever tried Cobalt Flux?Ive Heard There pretty cool.
                  If You Don't Use Wholesale Flash Drives, Here's Why You're F*$%ing Up!!!

                  Comment

                  • astroman129
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 171

                    #54
                    Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

                    My parents don't want me to buy a Colbalt Flux. They think it costs too much money. I have an Ignition 3.0 right now though. Do you think I should convince my parents to let me buy a Cobalt Flux or stick with my Ignition? I'm getting way too many greats....
                    My DDR forum:

                    Comment

                    • t0ni
                      ITG Stepartist
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 231

                      #55
                      Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

                      Originally posted by astroman129
                      My parents don't want me to buy a Colbalt Flux. They think it costs too much money. I have an Ignition 3.0 right now though. Do you think I should convince my parents to let me buy a Cobalt Flux or stick with my Ignition? I'm getting way too many greats....
                      no!, no CF, get a blueshark

                      Comment

                      • intensez
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 944

                        #56
                        Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

                        Red Octane can be annoying after long use though. The foam keeps popping out of place, and it starts to bend up in the middle. Otherwise, Red Octane is fine.

                        Comment

                        • Yorii
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 8

                          #57
                          Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

                          Well i am searching for metal pads without the bar. I see that there is a lot of useful comments. I just wanna say i bought some from a site name keepgaming.com. God they were the worst i wasted 270 bucks, first i returned them they said they were probably defective and than got new ones same **** happens in 2 weeks I so i got so piss and discourage to get again another pads. Now i wanna get into ddr again, but with good metal pads. I don't want to waste over 130. I heard blueshark, colbalt flux and octane are the best. I just want something in special with the converter for computer and metal pads that just work really good and don't break within a short period of time. As well with a good warranty just incase and customer service. Can you recommend specific metal pads i will really appreciate it if you want to talk in private just pm me i am really interested in seriously getting metal pads. btw example are this good? http://www.buynshop.com/productinfo/44/VG-DDR-ULTDX/ they seem good and come with an adapter and fair price?
                          Also what about this ones they are pretty fair price are they good?

                          also i believe shippinging is free if i do global priority it let me pick that choice what do you guys say?
                          Last edited by Yorii; 07-3-2007, 02:16 PM.

                          Comment

                          • t0ni
                            ITG Stepartist
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 231

                            #58
                            Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

                            Originally posted by Yorii
                            Well i am searching for metal pads without the bar. I see that there is a lot of useful comments. I just wanna say i bought some from a site name keepgaming.com. God they were the worst i wasted 270 bucks, first i returned them they said they were probably defective and than got new ones same **** happens in 2 weeks I so i got so piss and discourage to get again another pads. Now i wanna get into ddr again, but with good metal pads. I don't want to waste over 130. I heard blueshark, colbalt flux and octane are the best. I just want something in special with the converter for computer and metal pads that just work really good and don't break within a short period of time. As well with a good warranty just incase and customer service. Can you recommend specific metal pads i will really appreciate it if you want to talk in private just pm me i am really interested in seriously getting metal pads. btw example are this good? http://www.buynshop.com/productinfo/44/VG-DDR-ULTDX/ they seem good and come with an adapter and fair price?
                            Also what about this ones they are pretty fair price are they good?

                            also i believe shippinging is free if i do global priority it let me pick that choice what do you guys say?
                            first of all, those suck, will definitely break down, if you want to buy a metal pad, get a good one or dont get one at all, because then you will regret it when your tx or whatever the first one dies on you.

                            choices are the Nexen, CF, Blueshark, dont know if the solo mode MyMyBox is any good

                            抱歉,您访问的页面不存在,请通过下方链接继续浏览。
                            Last edited by t0ni; 07-4-2007, 07:42 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Yorii
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 8

                              #59
                              Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

                              I saw the blue shark but the price is insane is there any blue shark 300 bucks? I am willing to pay 300 bucks with shipping the black box because i will use it for computer and maybe ps3. I saw the ones with no bar there 350 thats insane thats why >.<
                              Last edited by Yorii; 07-15-2007, 05:02 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Killer90_angel_Cat
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 42

                                #60
                                Re: Looking for DDR Dance Pads?

                                I want DDR pads *pouts* mine are broken and I have TWO of them stupid pads... anyone know how much the hard ones are? I haven't played DDR in like.... a few months now and need to play it... It's bugging me

                                Comment

                                Working...