Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pachinko66G
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 11

    #16
    Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

    I think Supernova is easier :/

    WE ARE X!!!!!!!

    Comment

    • cC@Zz
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 1427

      #17
      Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

      I havn't played Supernova yet but my friends have told me it's pretty hard.
      There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

      Comment

      • Pachinko66G
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 11

        #18
        Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

        Well i guess it kinda depends on the person...

        :/

        WE ARE X!!!!!!!

        Comment

        • Apeescape
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 197

          #19
          Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

          Originally posted by Pachinko66G
          I think Supernova is easier :/


          Go play FELMO.
          AAAs:11+2 skill token
          Best AAA:The Cracking Sky, Burnout
          Best Sightread AAA:The Cracking Sky
          Fcs: Alot
          Best FC: Novo Mundo, Kakke Ecko

          Comment

          • -Tibs-
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 5235

            #20
            Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

            Originally posted by Pachinko66G
            Well i guess it kinda depends on the person...

            :/
            It's probably because SN cabinets are new and work better than older ones.

            If you had two flawless cabinets, one with SN and one without, you'd get lower scores on the SN.

            Metal covers of vidya game songs

            Comment

            • Animefreak999
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 767

              #21
              Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

              DDR is as easy or as hard as you wanna make it. some people are better than others you know

              Comment

              • ChaosMaster1
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 429

                #22
                Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

                Originally posted by fido123
                Does anyone else find DDR Extreame 2 home version much easyer than SuperNova?

                I can FC Sakura REvenge Heavy yet I can't pass do Xypher(Challange), No.13 (Heavy).

                Does this have somthing to do with the new difficulty system?
                Ex.2 is easier, ive AAA'd everything on Ex.2, except paranoia survivor max (challenge).


                like me? =P seriously...i have like...really good scores...
                Click here to view
                (to animefreak's post)
                Last edited by ChaosMaster1; 01-3-2007, 05:34 PM.

                15 AAAs!

                Comment

                • RevenG-
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 425

                  #23
                  Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

                  Originally posted by Pachinko66G
                  I think Supernova is easier :/
                  I personally dont like supernova(just small things can piss me off). It's a great game compared to the others, but the machines are really pissy sometimes.

                  Originally posted by chaosmaster1
                  Ex.2 is easier, ive AAA'd everything on Ex.2, except paranoia survivor max (challenge).
                  Haha. I love e-braggers!
                  Last edited by RevenG-; 01-4-2007, 03:54 PM.
                  "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                  we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                  Comment

                  • Pachinko66G
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 11

                    #24
                    Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

                    It is alittle easier to manuver around~

                    WE ARE X!!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • gogohappiness
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 50

                      #25
                      Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

                      I have both games for home version.
                      I have the red octane pad which is like a hard puzzle for the mat.
                      I think they are relatively the same.
                      But Supernova has a little stricter bar.
                      But it really only goes down if you miss consistantly for like 7 notes.
                      It's not harder though.
                      I can still AA a lot of songs on heavy.
                      It's probably the person playing and how good they are.


                      LEMMY RULES ALL!!!

                      Comment

                      • RevenG-
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 425

                        #26
                        Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

                        Originally posted by gogohappiness
                        I have both games for home version.
                        I have the red octane pad which is like a hard puzzle for the mat.
                        I think they are relatively the same.
                        But Supernova has a little stricter bar.
                        But it really only goes down if you miss consistantly for like 7 notes.
                        It's not harder though.
                        I can still AA a lot of songs on heavy.
                        It's probably the person playing and how good they are.
                        Just to remind you guys, this isnt a vs. thread between SN and Ex.2. This is Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy.
                        "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                        we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                        Comment

                        • Ramengan
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 772

                          #27
                          Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

                          Originally posted by fido123
                          Does anyone else find DDR Extreame 2 home version much easyer than SuperNova?

                          I can FC Sakura REvenge Heavy yet I can't pass do Xypher(Challange), No.13 (Heavy).

                          Does this have somthing to do with the new difficulty system?
                          Looks like a vs. comparison to me.
                          Anyway, There were plenty of easy songs on both versions, and plenty of difficult songs (SuperNOVA might have more of them, not really sure). As stated before, it could easily be the grading system.
                          -Steps are judged harder
                          -AA in SuperNOVA requires 9.5 million points, while Extreme 2 needed FC and 8.5 mil.
                          -Extreme 2 has a combo bonus in it's point system. SuperNOVA does not.

                          Unfortunately, there was not a one song that carried over directly from Extreme 2 to SuperNOVA, so it's more difficult to compare. I can't say which is harder, because I'm good at both now, and when I was transitioning into SuperNOVA, it was from the XBox versions, which are incredibly lenient. So easy to AAA on the Ultramixes. Not as easy on PS2.
                          Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


                          <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

                          Comment

                          • Pachinko66G
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 11

                            #28
                            Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

                            Okay then....well...DDREx.2 is so easy because it has catchy songs and therefore it makes it easier/fun-er to play.

                            WE ARE X!!!!!!!

                            Comment

                            • fido123
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 4245

                              #29
                              Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

                              Originally posted by Pachinko66G
                              It is alittle easier to manuver around~
                              How is it easyer? its the same thing


                              Originally posted by Pachinko66G
                              Okay then....well...DDREx.2 is so easy because it has catchy songs and therefore it makes it easier/fun-er to play.~
                              That is so wrong lol...yes I do like the song list for Ex.2 better but the judging system is harder for SN

                              Comment

                              • Pachinko66G
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 11

                                #30
                                Re: Why is DDR Ex.2 so easy

                                Well maybe it's just cuz i happen to like challenges?
                                Idk-it just seems rather easier to me...but that's a tid bit off topic.
                                I'd say more or less the DDR EX.2 is so easy because it gives you the songs faster and easy to acess, and makes it easier for experienced players.

                                WE ARE X!!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...