Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Telvanni_guard
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 1031

    #16
    Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

    I'm the only one who likes the Trip Machine mixes. Horray and all that.

    Comment

    • boredallthetime5
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 22

      #17
      Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

      Originally posted by Telvanni_guard
      I'm the only one who likes the Trip Machine mixes. Horray and all that.
      I didn't say that I didn't like the trip machine mixes. I only implied that the paronoia mixes were better and the max mixes were second.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #18
        Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        OK EVERY BODY! PARANOIA IS GOING TO WIN IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR YOUR REAL FAV!!!!
        well, when I posted that I though everybody was tired of Paranoia but I see from this and other polls I done that most people like them.
        ​

        Comment

        • dore
          caveman pornstar
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 6317

          #19
          Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

          Trip Machine Survivor is t3h c00l.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

          Comment

          • MaXLER8ER
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 77

            #20
            Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

            TM Climax and ~Luv Mix~ are the BEST

            Comment

            • WillTalbot
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 579

              #21
              Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Max Forever (which is basically all of those except for Dynamite Rave). DM Ashura is awesome.
              (agrees)

              Comment

              • kimmiey
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 3

                #22
                Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

                this is so random

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #23
                  Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

                  It's also so old for only having 23 posts.

                  Comment

                  • skyfox_
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 354

                    #24
                    Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

                    Originally posted by boredallthetime5
                    I havn't heard a paranoia song that I don't like...yet. That includes every DDR game, step-mania, and ITG.
                    paranoia YM, KCET and eternal are the best ones

                    Comment

                    • Gray Fox
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 563

                      #25
                      Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

                      Brilliant 2 U/ B4U songs have been my songs to pick when warming up, and in my opinion they sound better each time one is made. They just get me in the mood of playing DDR so I can do harder songs later on. Don't get me wrong, all those other songs on the poll are just as great.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #26
                        Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

                        Trip Mechine in last? Im kinda shocked at that.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Shashakiro
                          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 9082

                          #27
                          Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

                          I personally dislike the Trip Machine series.
                          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                          Originally posted by Boogiebear
                          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                          Comment

                          • TS_SonicMaster
                            FFR Lolicon
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 1257

                            #28
                            Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

                            I don't like the trip machines that much, i just play the maxes(Defintely The legend of max on 1.5, 495 bpm 1/4th with some 1/8th stream

                            Comment

                            • skyfox_
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 354

                              #29
                              Re: Poll: What DDR song has best remix?

                              paranoia max ftw

                              Comment

                              Working...