I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ducky285
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 1388

    #31
    Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

    Originally posted by psycho442
    I still find it difficult to believe they're downgrading Summer. It just dosen't seem like a 12.
    Tell thast to all the people who've 99'd it yet haven't 99'd a bunch of the 12s (i.e. Tell, Euphoria, Determinator...all have never been tristarred).
    Quack quack quack

    Comment

    • cougar0
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 118

      #32
      Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

      Originally posted by -Tibs-
      rofl way to respond to the same message twice
      yeah. ! isnt that hard in my opinion

      Comment

      • psycho442
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 51

        #33
        Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

        Originally posted by ducky285
        Tell thast to all the people who've 99'd it yet haven't 99'd a bunch of the 12s (i.e. Tell, Euphoria, Determinator...all have never been tristarred).
        Damn It!!!




        Comment

        Working...