I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougar0
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 118

    #16
    Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

    Originally posted by ducky285
    From what I hear, they're downrating Summer into a 12 for ITG 3 since so many people can tristar it now.
    interesting when is ITG3 coming out ?

    Comment

    • ducky285
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 1388

      #17
      Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

      Originally posted by cougar0
      interesting when is ITG3 coming out ?
      Don;t know, but it's apparently going to be released at the same time as ITG 2 CS.
      Quack quack quack

      Comment

      • Silver_Brian
        ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2005
        • 5576

        #18
        Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

        Lol I think the only reason I can pass 12s other than VerTex is cause the ITG machine I use is on life 1. XD Good job.

        Originally posted by Moogle-master
        i now have another excuse to grow a dick
        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
        "i've seen your little boy's penis"

        Comment

        • cougar0
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 118

          #19
          Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

          Originally posted by Silver_Brian
          Lol I think the only reason I can pass 12s other than VerTex is cause the ITG machine I use is on life 1. XD Good job.
          a 12 is a 12 unless its a 13

          Comment

          • -Tibs-
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 5235

            #20
            Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

            Summer being downgraded is true.

            Also ! is being made into an 11.

            Metal covers of vidya game songs

            Comment

            • cougar0
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 118

              #21
              Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

              Originally posted by -Tibs-
              Summer being downgraded is true.

              Also ! is being made into an 11.
              yeah that "exclamation mark" song by Onyx isnt that hard aside from a few tricky cross overs. Energizer isnt that hard either in my opinion because hardly any crossover.

              Comment

              • ducky285
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 1388

                #22
                Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

                D-Code is also being downrated to a 9.
                Quack quack quack

                Comment

                • psycho442
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 51

                  #23
                  Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

                  ! should definatly be an 11, but Summer a 12? That song is harder than Pandemonium IMO. I got closer to passing Pandy than Summer. Oh and cougar, the "exclamation mark song" is actually called Bang. Don't ask me why, it just is.




                  Comment

                  • ducky285
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 1388

                    #24
                    Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

                    Originally posted by psycho442
                    ! should definatly be an 11, but Summer a 12? That song is harder than Pandemonium IMO.
                    Summer has a simplistic chart, it's the speed that makes it really hard. Pandemonium has a more complex chart and a LOT of 8th jumps. I would say Summer is alot easier if you have stamina since there's really nothing outside if the speed that makes it difficult.
                    Quack quack quack

                    Comment

                    • -Tibs-
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 5235

                      #25
                      Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

                      I agree with ducky.

                      The jumps at the end of streams, and the tap-tap-jump section near the beginning are killer.

                      Metal covers of vidya game songs

                      Comment

                      • psycho442
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 51

                        #26
                        Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

                        Originally posted by ducky285
                        Summer has a simplistic chart, it's the speed that makes it really hard. Pandemonium has a more complex chart and a LOT of 8th jumps. I would say Summer is alot easier if you have stamina since there's really nothing outside if the speed that makes it difficult.
                        Yes, but you have to take into consideration the technically challenging jump/stream section in the middle of Summer and the seven or so jumps after the first death run near the end. But I do agree with you when you say Pandamonium has a more complex chart. That step-jump section is pain.




                        Comment

                        • -Tibs-
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 5235

                          #27
                          Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

                          Ah, the jump section of summer is a totaly bitch, yes.

                          Personally I still think it should be a 13 for fastest constant streams ever and not just bursts like determinator.

                          Metal covers of vidya game songs

                          Comment

                          • cougar0
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 118

                            #28
                            Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

                            Originally posted by -Tibs-
                            Summer being downgraded is true.

                            Also ! is being made into an 11.
                            ! isnt that hard yeah.

                            Comment

                            • -Tibs-
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 5235

                              #29
                              Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

                              rofl way to respond to the same message twice

                              Metal covers of vidya game songs

                              Comment

                              • psycho442
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 51

                                #30
                                Re: I passed Hardcore of the North [ Expert ] Finally

                                I still find it difficult to believe they're downgrading Summer. It just dosen't seem like a 12.




                                Comment

                                Working...