MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • laughsitup2005
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 494

    #31
    Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

    This is DDR we are talking about and not SM.


    I wonder what his face really looks like?

    Comment

    • Renommus
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 310

      #32
      Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

      Originally posted by laughsitup2005
      This is DDR we are talking about and not SM.
      More like ITG, sucker.

      Alright... DXY! is the best DDR song.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
      You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

      Have a Enjoy!!!!

      Comment

      • YungYung
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 810

        #33
        Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

        Song maybe, steps suck.

        Era Nostalmix FTW
        Healing Vision ~Angelic Mix~ FTW
        Witch Doctor FTW
        BREAKDOWN! FTW

        And once we get super nova...

        XEPHER XEPHER XEPHER XEPHER
        clairmai lol hvam lol

        Comment

        • Renommus
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 310

          #34
          Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

          And once we get super nova...

          XEPHER XEPHER XEPHER XEPHER
          Remind me to send you my Xepher edit sometime.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
          You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

          Have a Enjoy!!!!

          Comment

          • bbcc
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 66

            #35
            Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

            You got to start playing doubles.
            Then put your list up.
            AVATAR HERE

            Comment

            • Shadowmage15
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 13

              #36
              Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

              Originally posted by DJSBX
              you bet that I cant play ddr?... uhh yea right. I have like 9 AAA's, and Ive AA'ed every single song in ddr except for psm and psmo, and I can pretty much sdg anything on command. So dont be calling me a noob, you idiot. And you didnt AA it, god your such a lier.
              lol clap clap little boy...pass Pandemonium expert on ITG then you can talk

              Comment

              • MCRenaissance
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1646

                #37
                Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                Originally posted by Shadowmage15
                lol clap clap little boy...pass Pandemonium expert on ITG then you can talk
                I've never really played ITG but I've heard a lot about it. I would check it out except there is like no ITG machines around me. I've heard that some songs on ITG are actually harder than the hardest DDR songs out there. Can someome like tell me what makes them harder because I can't imagine harder songs than all the MAX songs out there.

                Comment

                • Renommus
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 310

                  #38
                  Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                  Add me to MSN and I will send you some of the harder ITG songs for Stepmania.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
                  You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

                  Have a Enjoy!!!!

                  Comment

                  • Shadowmage15
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 13

                    #39
                    Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                    Originally posted by MCRenaissance
                    I've never really played ITG but I've heard a lot about it. I would check it out except there is like no ITG machines around me. I've heard that some songs on ITG are actually harder than the hardest DDR songs out there. Can someome like tell me what makes them harder because I can't imagine harder songs than all the MAX songs out there.
                    well heres me doing the hardest song on ITG...it makes PSMO seem like the easiest thing ever..

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #40
                      Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                      Originally Posted by: Shadowmage15
                      lol clap clap little boy...pass Pandemonium expert on ITG then you can talk
                      well I haven't seen you do anything well here exept brag about your patheic n00b skills that some of the people here could make Pande look much easier than you think.

                      here's a good challenge for you: http://teamd5r.freevideoblog.com/vid...B8CC935EF0.htm

                      Once you can FC this and get 100% then You can talk

                      for the time being, you have the right to remain silent

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • MCRenaissance
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 1646

                        #41
                        Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                        I went to LA to visit family for a while and I came upon this ITG machine. Since I am to stay here for a while I started frequenting the machine a lot. ITG in my opinion has songs that are just stupid hard and do not give out enjoyment. Over all I did enjoy ITG. I also think that the machine itself (not the content) is of better quality than the DDR Machines. ITG is a great game but personally I enjoy DDR better. I immediately got into ITG because of my talent on the DDR machine so I started to play hard song. At the end I played Pandemonium on Expert and let's say that it kinda dissapointed me a little. In my head I imagined a flurry and flurry of steps that would not let me take even one breather. It was still very challenging but not what i imagined.
                        Peace,
                        MCRenaissance

                        Comment

                        • Snapps
                          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 5650

                          #42
                          Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                          In my head I imagined a flurry and flurry of steps that would not let me take even one breather
                          That mean's it wasn't?

                          Sir, go back to jail. Do not get out ever

                          Comment

                          • MCRenaissance
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 1646

                            #43
                            Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                            Originally posted by Snapps
                            That mean's it wasn't?

                            Sir, go back to jail. Do not get out ever
                            no dude ou got me wrong. it was very hard. but what I meant was that I thought it was going to be hard enough to not even allow me to read the arrows.

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #44
                              Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                              How deep would I have to stick my foot in someone's ass for them to become my new permanent shoe?
                              wow are you really that determined to find a new pair of shoes?

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • MCRenaissance
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 1646

                                #45
                                Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                wow are you really that determined to find a new pair of shoes?
                                lol..it came to me when I was watching tv and I thought it was funny so I decided to put it as my signature.

                                Comment

                                Working...