MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • terence1357
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 304

    #16
    Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

    1. Pork Out
    2. Charlene
    3. R19
    4. it's raining men ~ladies remix~
    5. TaQ
    6. 8=====D
    7. 7? LOL
    8. Hot Pockets.
    9. moons
    10. Arch0wl (Hard mix)

    My f4v de de are s0ngs!

    flippin' n00b.
    k

    Comment

    • laughsitup2005
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 494

      #17
      Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

      1.1
      2.2
      3.3
      4.4
      5.5
      6.6
      7.7
      8.8
      9.9
      10.10


      I wonder what his face really looks like?

      Comment

      • DJSBX
        FFR Music Producers
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2003
        • 514

        #18
        Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

        Originally posted by MCRenaissance
        Ill be honest here people. I was wrong to say "betcha can't even play DDR". I'm sorry. secondly, if you don't believe me about the AA that's okay, you don't have to. That's really impressive, your nine AAA's. Lastly, Snapps you calling me a noob. What's up with that? You don't know me dawg. I might be a noob when it comes to FFR, but not at DDR. I don't want to sound lika little punk but I think it's better if we drop this.
        ok I'll tell you why I dont think you AA'ed it. for one, you are making a post saying "OMG I ***PASSED*** max 300!!! for the first time!".. you would be saying "OMG I AA'ED MAX 300!" if you AAed it ok. So dont go lieing. Unless you show me proof of this supposed AA then I will believe you.

        Anyways the main point on my first post was dont make useless threads saying you passed a song that a million people have already passed. Its nothing new. If you want to do that, look for an already existing "DDR Accomplishments" page and post it there. There is absolutely no need to be making crap threads like this one.


        Check Out My website!
        http://www.djsbx.com

        Comment

        • laughsitup2005
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 494

          #19
          Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

          Dude, chill out, damage is done. Don't torch it again.


          I wonder what his face really looks like?

          Comment

          • XXXsmittyXXX
            Anxiety monster
            • Jul 2005
            • 6924

            #20
            Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

            It is over.

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #21
              Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

              Originally posted by MCRenaissance
              Ill be honest here people. I was wrong to say "betcha can't even play DDR". I'm sorry. secondly, if you don't believe me about the AA that's okay, you don't have to. That's really impressive, your nine AAA's. Lastly, Snapps you calling me a noob. What's up with that? You don't know me dawg. I might be a noob when it comes to FFR, but not at DDR. I don't want to sound lika little punk but I think it's better if we drop this.
              The first thought I had after you said not to say it was to say it.

              Comment

              • MCRenaissance
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1646

                #22
                Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                Originally posted by DJSBX
                ok I'll tell you why I dont think you AA'ed it. for one, you are making a post saying "OMG I ***PASSED*** max 300!!! for the first time!".. you would be saying "OMG I AA'ED MAX 300!" if you AAed it ok. So dont go lieing. Unless you show me proof of this supposed AA then I will believe you.

                Anyways the main point on my first post was dont make useless threads saying you passed a song that a million people have already passed. Its nothing new. If you want to do that, look for an already existing "DDR Accomplishments" page and post it there. There is absolutely no need to be making crap threads like this one.
                Damn! r u gonna drop this or not? First of all, me passin' Max300 was not the point of the thread! I wanted to know people's top ten! Look, I don't feel like arguing about this so I'm asking you to drop it man. and for me AA it I already said you don't have to believe me. And you're right that next time I should specify exactly what I did.

                Peace,
                MCRenaissance

                Comment

                • laughsitup2005
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 494

                  #23
                  Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                  Yawn, looks like this has a started a flame war that 2 people are now in and now, even trying to stop it, the other keeps opening his mouth. Been there-done that. Reminds me of my old flame legendary thread.


                  I wonder what his face really looks like?

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #24
                    Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                    It was so legendary I don't even remember.

                    Seriously, I don't

                    Comment

                    • DJSBX
                      FFR Music Producers
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 514

                      #25
                      Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                      naa, I'm done


                      Check Out My website!
                      http://www.djsbx.com

                      Comment

                      • terence1357
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 304

                        #26
                        Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                        Originally posted by MCRenaissance
                        Maxx Unlimited
                        Paranoia Survivor Max
                        Paranoia Survivor
                        Max300
                        Legend of Max
                        Sakura
                        Fascination Maxx
                        Colors
                        Exotic Ethnic
                        Dynamite Rave
                        I like how 1 of them are actually music that wasn't made just for DDR. That could actually be danceable too.
                        k

                        Comment

                        • MCRenaissance
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 1646

                          #27
                          Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                          Originally posted by terence1357
                          I like how 1 of them are actually music that wasn't made just for DDR. That could actually be danceable too.
                          Which song are you talking about?

                          Comment

                          • Snapps
                            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 5650

                            #28
                            Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                            Originally posted by terence1357
                            I like how 1 of them are actually music that wasn't made just for DDR. That could actually be danceable too.
                            Sakura
                            Max300
                            Colors
                            Dynamite Rave
                            Paranoia Survivor Max

                            Those are also on IIDX. The only remix of a real song though on that list is Sakura.

                            Comment

                            • laughsitup2005
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 494

                              #29
                              Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                              I have X-2 also. Paranoia SM and Sakura kills me on the stream. Especially SM.


                              I wonder what his face really looks like?

                              Comment

                              • Renommus
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 310

                                #30
                                Re: MCRenaissance, The new Max300 master

                                Summer ~Speedy Mix~ is the best song ever and anyone who disagrees with me is instantly wrong. (period)
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
                                You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

                                Have a Enjoy!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...