What song are you working on?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Neonatrias
    MAЯISA
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2004
    • 919

    #46
    Originally posted by Tsuteto
    The highest song I can do without the bar is Max 300. I should be able to do Unlimited though.

    Anyways, currently working on Unlimited, doubles. That song is a pain in the ass when you reach the gallops before the freeze on doubles. I can't up the speed to 1.5x either due to it being doubles, too. *sigh* Soon though, soon....
    You know something? It's really only hard without using the bars. oo Which brings up another topic I'm going to make, actually...

    EDIT: Never mind. Found a year-old topic about Doubles Bar-Raping. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postorder=asc
    For the love of GOD, don't post in that topic, just take a look at it if you want.

    Basically, if you have long legs, you can grab the top-inner part of each bar and position yourself between them, just a little forward. That way you can drag yourself across the pads a whole lot faster. This, actually, is how I AA'ed Unlimited once. Problem is, it takes a lot of the fun and challenge out of Doubles.

    Comment

    • Tsuteto
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 1312

      #47
      I do double bar rape. It's still hard as hell for me on doubles.

      Evil Maxs...

      Comment

      • ximaxgirlx
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 1

        #48
        I'm working on Freckles right now.

        Comment

        • Anuj
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 5998

          #49
          Girls are hot =P


          Comment

          • SMGod
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1830

            #50
            well AA'd unlimited no bar recently. So now just need to work on psmo and lom. As well as PAing some songs I haven't sdg'd or am not too good at PAing obviously.

            Comment

            • Czechowicz
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 22

              #51
              i need work on psmh. my psmo score is 100 and my psmh score is 175 >.<

              Originally posted by Solid Snake
              What happened to the music?
              http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=viewprofile&user=640-myrecall

              Comment

              Working...