What song are you working on?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Neonatrias
    MAЯISA
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2004
    • 919

    #31
    Personally, I'm working on AAing PSMO, PSMO Doubles, MaxX Unlimited, and LoM Doubles.

    I'm ALSO trying to pass the Demon Road course on 7th. You know, the 10-song course from Hell ending with MaxX Unlimited Reverse? =P Managed to get to that, then failed it.

    Comment

    • gardyloo
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 580

      #32
      I'm working on FCing So Deep.

      Comment

      • Ardor
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 312

        #33
        Well I didn't FC max and it's friday but I did AA it with 2 miss and 60 odd greats.

        Comment

        • debit13
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 201

          #34
          I can't stand DXY!. I always get a C because of those jumps caught with the arrows patterns. I mean---that's just a stupid stepfile. Working on Max 300 Heavy (can't get past the stop), and HVAM trying to AA (I'm far away at a C)

          Comment

          • Snowcraftanyo
            Banned
            • Apr 2005
            • 52

            #35
            debit: hold onto the bar for that part. it will help majorly

            Comment

            • B3NJ1
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 266

              #36
              Originally posted by SMGod
              I'm 18 :P older than most here. Started playing in 2004 so like a year and a couple months.
              good jesus! I've been playin since 2000 and still can't beat psm. =O

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #37
                At least A'ed everything on Extreme except for LoM. Got a B on that.

                Comment

                • MegsEllenFan
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 4

                  #38
                  Saints Go Marching In, ha ha.
                  I just started I think not even a month ago, I can do most songs on Standard, but I feel like an outcast here. Everyone seems to be awesome here.
                  Healing Vision on standard.
                  Yeah, I know I suck.
                  Dance Dance Revolution, Let\'s DDR!!

                  Comment

                  • Bakyurha
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 42

                    #39
                    im working on PSM oni and trying to AA it.

                    Comment

                    • vinnyvalentino
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 3

                      #40
                      Passing all the 10 footer(Not counting Bag and Sakura).

                      Comment

                      • DDRDisaster
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 5

                        #41
                        The song i am trying to pass is quasar. i'm trying to get a AAA on it but it is so flippin' hard

                        Comment

                        • debit13
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 201

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Snowcraftanyo
                          debit: hold onto the bar for that part. it will help majorly

                          Well, that would be a logical idea. Just one problem---I do already... Why am I like the worst DDR player on this site?
                          I gave up on 8 songs because i couldn't beat them...STUPID EXOTIC ETHNIC! It's funny...every1 says HVAM is harder than Exotic, but I beat HVAM heavy on my first attempt. Then there's Fantasy by Melissa...Those 16th beats at 160 bpm really hurt...I'm stuck at a measly D. Max 300--I don't even wanna talk about it. LoM--Really don't want to talk about it. Oh....sorry, this isn't part of the post...Continue on...

                          Anyway...I'll tell you the songs that i can't beat so you can give me advice...

                          Exotic Ethnic---Heavy (Please help me, been stuck 4 about 4 months )
                          Max 300---Heavy (the stops kill me)
                          LoM---Heavy (I can't beat the ending where there is a long 1/8 beat death run)
                          Paranoia Survivor Max---Oni (stuck everywhere)
                          Sakura---Heavy (after the 100 bpm freeze)

                          I can't think of anything else....

                          Comment

                          • bluff911
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 20

                            #43
                            i never use the bar uugh

                            trying to A max 300
                            trying to memorize bag

                            Comment

                            • Neonatrias
                              MAЯISA
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 919

                              #44
                              Originally posted by debit13
                              Originally posted by Snowcraftanyo
                              debit: hold onto the bar for that part. it will help majorly

                              Well, that would be a logical idea. Just one problem---I do already...
                              The best thing I can tell you is to up the speed mods you're using. Putting more space between the arrows makes smashed-up patterns like that easier to read.

                              Originally posted by bluff911
                              i never use the bar uugh

                              trying to A max 300
                              trying to memorize bag
                              Well, first off, good luck with both. Bag's really more complex than people credit it to be.

                              Second, there's nothing wrong with using the bar. MaxX Unlimited STILL wipes me out when I don't use it, and I've never passed PSMO without it either. Hell, I think the bar on my machine's been raped so much it's probably sterile by now. My point is that while the bar is a crutch, it's sometimes a necessary one.

                              ANYWAY! My goals:
                              1st Demon Road (7th Mix) - I've gotten within fifteen seconds of finishing this beast now. PAIN, people!
                              Trick Oni (Extreme) - Got to the final song on this (Max 300, 0.25x) and failed it just before the freeze. Harder to read than Bag 1x, in my opinion, and even harder to play.
                              Freestyling - Working on style. Yay.

                              Comment

                              • Tsuteto
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 1312

                                #45
                                The highest song I can do without the bar is Max 300. I should be able to do Unlimited though.

                                Anyways, currently working on Unlimited, doubles. That song is a pain in the ass when you reach the gallops before the freeze on doubles. I can't up the speed to 1.5x either due to it being doubles, too. *sigh* Soon though, soon....

                                Comment

                                Working...