who plays max 300 heavy mode??? i do!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RevenG-
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 425

    #61
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode??? i do!

    Woah. New DDR playa? Well good job on getting into it.
    "Originally posted by Tokzic"
    we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

    Comment

    • ckj846
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2437

      #62
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode??? i do!

      I can't pass max 300...
      Only because I lose all my stamina in the first half and either slip or give up after the freeze arrow...
      I have fc'ed the first part up to the freeze, but I always end up failing on the straight eights towards the last quarter of the song...
      I havn't played ddr in forever...
      Like 5 months or so...
      O_o
      pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
      pyro31191: rofl
      pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
      pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

      Comment

      • RevenG-
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 425

        #63
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode??? i do!

        Nice job dude. I can't FC it there however I can get a high combo. But this goes out to everyone!
        Turn of your freeze arrows if you can't pass the freeze arrows!
        "Originally posted by Tokzic"
        we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

        Comment

        • GregHead
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 306

          #64
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode??? i do

          Originally posted by RevenG-
          Nice job dude. I can't FC it there however I can get a high combo. But this goes out to everyone!
          Turn of your freeze arrows if you can't pass the freeze arrows!
          Will do. Maybe I'll put PSMO on Little while I'm at it.

          Comment

          • RevenG-
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 425

            #65
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode???

            lol. PSMO on little might be kinda' lame though. It still will be kinda' hard but I guess.
            "Originally posted by Tokzic"
            we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

            Comment

            • DJSBX
              FFR Music Producers
              FFR Music Producer
              • Oct 2003
              • 514

              #66
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode???

              wtf.... if you cant do freeze arrows.. there are like 2 freeze arrows in max 300..

              OH MY GOD!!! I BETTER TURN THEM OFF CAUSE THEY ARE JUST FUCKING CRAZY ASS!!! HOLY SHIT!!! AHHHH

              *runs away from the god aweful freeze arrows*


              Check Out My website!
              http://www.djsbx.com

              Comment

              • RevenG-
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 425

                #67
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode???

                I turn them off because im too light to hold them that long. Don't know why.
                "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                Comment

                • ckj846
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2437

                  #68
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode???

                  Maybe you should pack on them pounds...
                  lol...
                  I got farther in Max 300!!!
                  Oh, and I can pass all songs except for PSM and the other one...
                  Sakura, Bag, other level 10 on double I can't remember...
                  they are a joke...
                  but the damn Max's and Paranoias piss me off...
                  O_o
                  pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                  pyro31191: rofl
                  pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                  pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                  Comment

                  • GregHead
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 306

                    #69
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode

                    Originally posted by RevenG-
                    lol. PSMO on little might be kinda' lame though. It still will be kinda' hard but I guess.
                    Argh! I was being sarcastic... nevermind

                    Comment

                    • Better_Off_Dead_666
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 75

                      #70
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy

                      just the other day i got done with cartoon heroes and trip machine survivor on heavy, and im still not that good, and my friend suggested max 300, and my response is, are you #&$%ing insane!? but i got like half way through it, i was quite surprised,im a big pumpitup fan/player, and the pumpitup i play has stage break, and ive been working on trying to pass slam for a good while now, and i figured max 300 would be just like slam, but i guess i was wrong, i was out of breathe when i got halfway trough, and i was barely keeping up anyways, my bar was almost depleted, and i didint want to get to worn out, so i just walked off, and let my friend try it, and he was lost and couldnt be found

                      Comment

                      • SMGod
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 1830

                        #71
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy

                        The freezes? There are only 2 fucking freezes. I used to always get a bs ng on the last one but now I just trill at the end so I don't get it.,

                        Comment

                        • Tsuteto
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 1312

                          #72
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy

                          If you're too light to stand on the freezes normally, then crouch down a bit. It's simple mechanics. It puts more weight down upon your legs and thus onto the arrows.

                          So, yeah... I can now pass this both on doubles and singles. I think I've scored a B on both... meh. Time to go for the A on singles.

                          Comment

                          • DDRLee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 5

                            #73
                            me

                            Comment

                            • magister_negi_magi
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 491

                              #74
                              I think I read somewhere that RevenG is only like, 13. I'm the same age, and like Tsuteto said, I either crouch or do a football run on the arrows.

                              Comment

                              • Diabolicus
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 948

                                #75
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode??? i do!

                                The BS is overwhelming.

                                Comment

                                Working...